Development of Dismantling Robot for Ceiling Boards – Human-Robot Cooperative System and System Design of the Robot –
Satoshi Ashizawa*, Yusuke Kuromiya*, Toshiya Watanabe*,
Takeo Oomichi*, and Junichiro Maeda**
*Department of Mechanical Engineering, Meijo University, 1-501 Shiogamaguchi, Tenpaku-ku, Nagoyashi, Aichi 468-8502, Japan
**Shimizu Corporation, 3-4-17 Etchujima, Koto-ku, Tokyo 135-8530, Japan
We have developed a dismantling robot for ceiling boards. The system design of the dismantling robot actually includes a cooperative system between humans and robots. It has a hierarchical system of the independent robot. Indeed, we carried out the dismantlement of ceiling boards by a new method of cutting ceiling boards, and verified the effectiveness of the robot system.
-  Ministry of land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, “Statistics on construction under taken,” 2009. (in Japanese)
-  J. Naito, G. Obinata, A. Nakayama, and K. Hase, “Development of a Wearable Robot for Assisting Carpentry Workers,” Int. J. of Advanced Robotic Systems, Vol.4, No.4, ISSN 1729-8806, pp. 431-436, 2007.
-  Y. Kuromiya, S. Ashizawa, T. Nawa, Y. Takaba, and T. Oomichi, “Development of detection and tracing mechanism for laid underground object,” 2009 JSME Conf. on Robotics and Mechatronics 1A1-B16, 2009. (in Japanese)
-  T. Oomichi, M. Wakita, T. Inayama, and J. Maeda, “Development of the new method for dismantling of ceiling boards,” The 14th ROBOTICS Symposia, pp. 491-496, 2009. (in Japanese)
-  K. Tanaka, M. Kajitani, C. Kanamori, and Y. Abe, “Development of a Construction Robot for Marking on Ceiling Boards,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.9, No.4, 1997.
-  H. Yamada, G. Ming-de, and Z. Dingxuan, “Master-Slave Control for Construction Robot Teleoperation – Application of a Velocity Control with a Force Feedback Model,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.19, No.1, 2007.
-  M. Hanai, S. Tsuchiya, H. Hibi, T. Nakasai, and H. Terada, “Development of Adaptive Production System (APS) to Market Uncertainty – Application to Automotive Starter Assembly Line,” J. of the Japan Soc. for Precision Engineering, Vol.65, No.8 pp. 1087-1091, 1999. (in Japanese)
-  J. Maeda, T. Oomichi, T. Arai, T. Kotoku, and T. Tanikawa, “Development of Dismantling Robot System for Renewal Building,” Proc. JSME Conf. on Robotics and Mechatronics, DVD-R, 2P1-B05, 2008. (in Japanese)
-  T. Oomichi, K. Mori, Y. Adachi, and T. Teshima, “System architecture for high reliability module mobile robot,” Trans. of the Soc. of Instrument and Control Engineer (Trans. of SICE), Vol.43, No.8, pp. 689-698, 2007. (in Japanese)
-  T. Izuchi, M. Hotta, T. Oomichi, S. Seki, and J. Koyama, “Development of Network Pulg-in Actuator,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.19, No.2, 2007.
-  Z. Liu, L. Guo, J. Wang, and K. Li, “An Integrated System of Driving Environment Recognition based on THASV-II,” J. of Mechanical Systems for Transportation and Logistics, Vol.1, No.3, pp. 252-263, 2008.
-  T. Matsumaru, H. Yamamori, and T. Fujita, “Dynamic Remodeling of Environmental Map Using Range Data for Remote Operation of Mobile Robot,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.21, No.3, 2009.
-  I. Nagai, and Y. Tanaka, “Mobile Robot with Floor Tracking Device for Localization and Control,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.19, No.1, 2007.
-  Y. Le, H. Kojima, and K. Matsuda, “Cooperative Obstacle-Avoidance Pushing Transportation of a Planar Object with One Leader and Two Follower Mobile Robots,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.17, No.1, 2005.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2010 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.