Optimizing the Conditions for pH Measurement with an Automated pH Measurement System Using a Flow-Through-Type Differential Sensor Probe Consisting of pH-FETs
Akira Yamada*,**, Satoshi Mohri***, Michihiro Nakamura*,
and Keiji Naruse*
*Cardiovascular Physiology, Graduate School of Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Okayama University, 2-5-1 Shikata-cho, Kita-ku, Okayama-city, Okayama 700-8558, Japan
**Department of Mechanical Systems Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Hiroshima Institute of Technology (Current address), 2-1-1 Miyake, Saeki-ku, Hiroshima 731-5193, Japan
***Physiology 1, Kawasaki Medical School, 577 Matsushima, Kurashiki-city, Okayama 701-0192, Japan
-  S. Mohri, M. Nakamura, and K. Naruse, “Automation of pH Measurement Using a Flow-Through Type Differential pH Sensor System Based on pH-FET,” IEEJ Trans. SM, 127, pp. 367-370, 2007.
-  A. Yamada, S. Mohri, M. Nakamura, and K. Naruse, “A Fully Automatic pH Measurement System for 96-Well Microplates Using a Semiconductor-Based pH Sensor,” Sensors and Actuators B 143, pp. 464-469, 2010.
-  T. Sato, M. Fujino, Y. Kojima, H. Otsuka, M. Ohtaka, K. Kudo, T. Nakamura, A. Morozumi, M. Nakamura, and H. Hosaka, “Endoscopic Urease Sensor System for Detecting Helicobacter Pylori on Gastric Mucosa,” Gastrointestinal Endoscopy 49, pp. 32-38, 1999.
-  T. Sekiguchi, M. Nakamura, M. Kato, K. Nishikawa, K. Hokari, T. Sugiyama, and M. Asaka, “Immunological Helicobacter Pylori Urease Analyzer Based on Ion-Sensitive Field Effect Transistor,” Sensors and Actuators B 67, pp. 265-269, 2000.
-  T. Sato, M. Fujino, Y. Kojima, F. Kitahara, A. Morozumi, K. Nagata, M. Nakamura, and H. Hosaka, “Evaluation of Immunological Rapid Urease Testing for Detection of Helicobacter Pylori,” Eur. J. Clin. Microbiol. Infect. Dis. 19, pp. 438-442, 2000.
-  K. Shimada, M. Yano, K. Shibatani, Y. Komoto, M. Esashi, and T. Matsuo, “Application of Catheter-Tip ISFET for Continuous in Vivo Measurement,” Med. Biol. Eng. Comput. 18, pp. 741-745, 1980.
-  S. Mohri, J. Shimizu, N. Goda, T. Miyasaka, A. Fujita, M. Nakamura, and F. Kajiya, “Measurements of CO2, Lactic Acid and Sodium Bicarbonate Secreted by Cultured Cells Using a Flow-Through Type pH/CO2 Sensor System Based on ISFET,” Sensors and Actuators B 115, pp. 519-525, 2006.
-  S. Mohri, A. Yamada, N. Goda, M. Nakamura, K. Naruse, and F. Kajiya, “Application of a Flow-Through Type pH/CO2 Sensor System Based on ISFET for Evaluation of the Glucose Dependency of the Metabolic Pathways in Cultured Cells,” Sensors and Actuators B 134, pp. 447-450, 2008.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2010 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.