3D Object Modeling and Segmentation Using Image Edge Points in Cluttered Environments
Future Robotics Technology Center, Chiba Institute of Technology
-  D. G. Lowe, “Distinctive Image Features from Scale-Invariant Keypoints,” Int. J. of Computer Vision, 60(2), pp. 91-110, 2004.
-  F. Rothganger, S. Lazebnik, C. Schmid, and J. Ponce, “3D Object Modeling and Recognition Using Affine-Invariant Patches and Multi-View Spatial Constraints,” Proc. of CVPR2003, 2003.
-  I. Skrypnyk and D. G. Lowe, “Scene Modelling, Recognition and Tracking with Invariant Image Features,” Proc. of ISMAR2004, 2004.
-  M. Tomono, “3-D Object Map Building Using Dense Object Models with SIFT-based Recognition Features,” Proc. of IROS2006, 2006.
-  H. I. Christensen, N. O. Kirkeby, S. Kristensen, L. Knudsen, and E. Granum, “Model-driven vision for in-door navigation,” Robotics and Autonomous Systems, 12, pp. 199-207, 1994.
-  A. Hauck and N. O. Stöffler, “A Hierarchic World Model Supporting Video-Based Localization, Exploration and Object Identification,” Proc. of ACCV’95, pp. III-176-III-180, Dec. 1995.
-  A. Kosaka and J. Pan, “Purdue Experiments in Model-Based Vision for Hallway Navigation,” Proc. of Workshop on Vision for Robots in IROS’95, pp. 87-96, 1995.
-  T. Tsubouchi and S. Yuta, “Map Assisted Vision System of Mobile Robots for Reckoning in a Building Environment,” Proc. of ICRA’87, pp. 1978-1984, 1987.
-  Z. Lin, S. Kim, and I. Kweon, “Recognition-based Indoor Topological Navigation Using Robust Invariant Features,” Proc. of IROS2005, 2005.
-  Y. Hirano, K. Kitahama, and S. Yoshizawa, “Image-based Object Recognition and Dexterous Hand/Arm Motion Planning Using RRTs for Grasping in Cluttered Scene,” Proc. of IROS2005, 2005.
-  K. Mikolajczyk and C. Schmid, “An affine invariant interest point detector,” Proc. of ECCV2002, 2002.
-  K. Mikolajczyk, A. Zisserman, and C. Schmid, “Shape recognition with edge-based features,” Proc. of BMVC2003, 2003.
-  S. Lazebnik, C. Schmid, and J. Ponce, “Beyond Bags of Features: Spatial Pyramid Matching for Recognizing Natural Scene Categories,” Proc. of CVPR2006, 2006.
-  M. Marszalek and C Schmid, “Spatial Weighting for Bag-of-Features,” Proc. of CVPR2006, 2006.
-  D. Parikh and T. Chen, “Unsupervised Identification of Multiple Objects of Interest from Multiple Images: dISCOVER,” Proc. of ACCV2007, 2007.
-  B. C. Russell, A. A. Efros, J. Sivic, W. T. Freeman, and A. Zisserman, “Using Multiple Segmentations to Discover Objects and their Extent in Image Collections,” Proc. of CVPR2006, 2006.
-  J. Sivic, B. C. Russell, A. A. Efros, A. Zisserman, and W. T. Freeman, “Discovering objects and their location in images,” Proc. of ICCV2005, 2005.
-  J. Shi and C. Tomasi, “Good Features to Track,” Proc. of CVPR’94, pp. 593-600, 1994.
-  C. Tomasi and T. Kanade, “Shape and Motion from Image Streams under Orthography: A Factorization Approach,” Int. J. of Computer Vision, 9(2), pp. 137-154, 1992.
-  R. Hartley and A. Zisserman, “Multiple View Geometry in Computer Vision,” Cambridge University Press, 2000.
-  J. Canny, “A Computational Approach to Edge Detection,” IEEE Trans. PAMI, Vol.8, No.6, pp. 679-698, 1986.
-  M. Tomono, “Dense Object Modeling for 3-D Map Building Using Segment-based Surface Interpolation,” Proc. of ICRA2006, 2006.
-  T. Lindberg, “Feature Detection with Automatic Scale Selection,” Int. J. of Computer Vision, 30(2), pp. 79-116, 1998.
-  J. S. Beis and D. G. Lowe, “Shape Indexing Using Approximate Nearest-Neighbour Search in High-Dimensional Spaces,” Proc. of CVPR, 1997.
-  M. Fischler and R. Bolles, “Random Sample Consensus: a Paradigm for Model Fitting with Application to Image Analysis and Automated Cartography,” Communications ACM, 24, pp. 381-395, 1981.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2009 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.