Sloshing Damping Control in a Cylindrical Container on a Wheeled Mobile Robot Using Dual-Swing Active-Vibration Reduction
Masafumi Hamaguchi and Takao Taniguchi
Department of Electronic and Control Systems Engineering, Shimane University
1060 Nishikawatsu, Matsue, Shimane 690-8504, Japan
-  W. Wu, H. Chen and P.-Y. Woo, “Time optimal path planning for a wheeled mobile robot,” J. of Robotic Systems, Vol.17, No.11, pp. 585-591, 2000.
-  M. L. Corradini and G. Orlando, “Robust tracking control of mobile robots in the presence of uncertainties in the dynamical model,” J. of Robotic Systems, Vol.18, No.6, pp. 317-323, 2001.
-  T. Acarman and U. Ozquner, “Rollover prevention for heavy trucks using frequency shaped sliding mode control,” Proc. of 2003 IEEE Conf. on Control Applications, Vol.1, pp. 7-12, 2003.
-  J.T. Feddema et al., “Control for slosh-free motion of an open container,” IEEE Control Systems Magazine, Vol.17, No.1, pp. 29-36, 1997.
-  K. Yano, T. Toda, and K. Terashima, “Sloshing suppression control of automatic pouring robot by hybrid shape approach,” Proc. of the 40th IEEE Conf. on Decision and Control, Vol.2, pp. 1328-1333, 2001.
-  K. Yano and K. Terashima, “Sloshing suppression control of liquid transfer systems considering 3D transfer path,” IEEE/ASME Trans. on Mechatronics, Vol.10, No.1, pp. 8-16, 2005.
-  M. Hamaguchi and T. Taniguchi, “Damping and transfer control of liquid in a cylindrical container using a wheeled mobile robot,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.17, No.5, pp. 546-552, 2005.
-  K. Furuta, S. Kawaji, T. Mita, and S. Hara, “Mechanical system control,” Ohmu-sha, pp. 128-135, 1984 (in Japanese).
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2009 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.