Piezo-Impact-Driven X-Y Stage and Precise Sample Holder for Accurate Microlens Alignment
Yuuka Irie*, Hisayuki Aoyama*, Junichi Kubo**, Takahiro Fujioka**, and Takashi Usuda***
*The University of Electro-Communications
1-5-1 Chofugaoka, Chofu, Tokyo 182-8585, Japan
**Opto-Module R and D Section, New Business Development Department, Nalux Co.,Ltd.
2-1-7 Yamazaki, Shimamoto-cho, Mishima-gun, Osaka 618-0001, Japan
***National Metrology Institute Japan (NMIJ), Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST)
1-1 Umezono, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-8568, Japan
-  T. Higuchi, M. Watanabe, and K. Kudoh, “Precise positioner utilizing rapid deformations of a piezoelectric elements,” The Japan society of precision engineering, pp. 75-80, 1988.
-  T. Higuchi and Y. Yamagata, “Precise positioning mechanism utilizing rapid deformations of a piezoelectric elements (2nd report)-Motion Charactristics with enhanced friction-,” The Japan society of precision engineering, pp. 137-142, 1992.
-  T. Morita, R. Yoshida, Y. Okamoto, M. K. Kurosawa, and T. Higuchi, “A smooth-impact rotation type motor using a multi-layered torsional piezoelectric actuator,” IEEE Trans. on Ultrasonic, Perroelectrics and Frequency Control, Vol.46, No.6, pp. 1439-1445, 1999.
-  M. Ookoshi and S. Sakano, “Microstep X-Y-θ table using three-pole piezoelectreic tube actuator,” Trans. of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. C, Vol.62, No.596 (19960425), pp. 146-150, 1996.
-  T. Ito, T. Ogushi, and T. Hayashi, “Development of impulse-driven small capsule,” Robotics Society of Japan, Vol.26, 2008.
-  Y. Nomura, O. Fuchiwaki, and H. Aoayama, “Development of inertia driven micro robot with nano tilting table for SEM operation,” ASME/JSME Joint Conf. on Micromechatronics for Information and Precision Equipment (MIPE 2006), Session15-04, Santa Clara California, 2006.
-  K. Furutani and H. Isono, “Performance of AZARASHI (seal) positioning mechanism with friction control by inertial force,” The Japan Society of Applied Electromagnetics and Mechanics, Magnetodynamics Conf., pp. 83-86, 2007.
-  M. Ookoshi and S. Sakano, “A research on microstep mechanism utilizing hysteresis of piezoelectreic element (certification of driving principle by analysis and experiment),” Trans. of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. C, Vol.70, No.693, pp. 171-176, 2004.
-  T. Higuchi, “Prospect of Micro Actuators (Special Issue Recent Technology of Micro-Actuator),” J. of the Japan Society of Precision Engineering, Vol.68, pp. 629-632, 2002.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2009 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.