Three-Dimensional Environment Model Construction from an Omnidirectional Image Sequence
Ryosuke Kawanishi, Atsushi Yamashita, and Toru Kaneko
Department of Mechanical Engineering, Shizuoka University, Shizuoka, Japan
-  A. J. Davison, “Real-Time Simultaneous Localisation and Mapping with a Single Camera,” Proc. of the 9th IEEE Int. Conf. on Computer Vision, Vol.2, pp. 1403-1410, 2003.
-  H. Ishiguro, M. Yamamoto, and S. Tsuji, “Omni-Directional Stereo,” IEEE Trans. on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, Vol.14, No.2, pp. 257-262, 1992.
-  T. Nishimoto and J. Yamaguchi, “Three dimensional measurement using fisheye stereo vision,” Proc. of the Society of Instrument and Control Engineers Annual Conf. 2007, 3A05-1, pp. 2008-2012, 2007.
-  R. Bunschoten and B. Krose, “Robust Scene Reconstruction from an Omnidirectional Vision System,” IEEE Trans. on Robotics and Automation, Vol.19, No.2, pp. 351-357, 2003.
-  C. Geyer and K. Daniilidis, “Omnidirectional Video,” The Visual Computer, Vol.19, No.6, pp. 405-416, 2003.
-  J. Gluckman and S. K. Nayar, “Ego-motion and Omnidirectional Cameras,” Proc. of the 6th Int. Conf. on Computer Vision, pp. 999-1005, 1998.
-  J. Takiguchi, M. Yoshida, A. Takeya, J. Eino, and T. Hashizume, “High Precision Range Estimation from an Omnidirectional Stereo System,” Proc. of the 2002 IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp. 263-268, 2002.
-  M. Tomono, “3-D Localization and Mapping Using a Single Camera Based on Structure-from-Motion with Automatic Baseline Selection,” Proc. of the 2005 IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, pp. 3353-3358, 2005.
-  J. Meguro, T. Hashizume, J. Takiguchi, and R. Kurosaki, “Development of an Autonomous Mobile Surveillance System Using a Network-based RTK-GPS,” Proc. of the 2005 IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, pp. 3107-3112, 2005.
-  J. Meguro, Y. Amano, T. Hashizume, and J. Takiguchi, “Omni-Directional Motion Stereo Vision Based on Accurate GPS/INS Navigation System,” Proc. of the 2nd Workshop on Integration of Vision and Inertial Sensors, 2005.
-  J. Y. Bouguet, “Pyramidal Implementation of the Lucas Kanade Feature Tracker Description of the Algorithm,” OpenCV, Intel Corporation, 2000.
-  M. A. Fischler and R. C. Bolles, “Random Sample Consensus: A Paradigm for Model Fitting with Applications to Image Analysis and Automated Cartography,” Communications of the ACM, Vol.24, No.6, pp. 381-395, 1981.
-  B. Triggs, P. McLauchlan, R. Hartley, and A. Fitzgibbon, “Bundle Adjustment -A Modern Synthesis,” Vision Algorithms: Theory & Practice, Springer-Verlag LNCS 1883, 2000.
-  T. Harada, A. Yamashita, and T. Kaneko, “Environment Observation by Structure from Motion with an Omni-directional Camera,” Proc. of Int. Workshop on Advanced Image Technology 2006, pp. 169-174, 2006.
-  A. Nakatsuji, Y. Sugaya, and K. Kanatani, “Optimizing a Triangular Mesh for Shape Reconstruction from Images,” IEICE Trans. on Information and Systems, Vol.E88-D, No.10, pp. 2269-2276, 2005.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2009 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.