Trajectory Generation for Adaptive Motion by Phase Feedback - Synchronization of Multicycle Human Movement -
Takayuki Ubukata, Shinya Kotosaka, and Hideyuki Ohtaki
Graduate school of Science and Engineering, Saitama University
250 Shimo-Ohkubo, Sakura-ku, Saitama City, Saitama 338-8570, Japan
-  W. Hong and J. J. E. Slotine, “Experiments in Hand-Eye Coordination Using Active Vision,” Proc. of the Fourth Int. Symposium on Experimental Robotics, pp. 130-139, 1995.
-  R. Ikeura and H. Inooka, “Variable Impedance Control of a Robot for Cooperation with a human,” Proc. of the 1995 IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, pp. 3097-3102, 1995.
-  Y. Hayashibara, Y. Sonoda, T. Takubo, H. Arai, and K. Tanie, “Assist System for Carrying a Long Object with a Human -Analysis of a Human Cooperative Behavior in the Vertical Direction,” Proc. of the 1999 IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, Vol.2, pp. 695-700, 1999.
-  K. Matsuoka, “Sustained oscillations generated by mutually inhibiting neurons with adaptation,” Biological Cybernetics, Vol.52, pp. 367-376, 1985.
-  S. Grillner, “Neurobiological bases of rhythmic motor acts in vertebrates,” Science, Vol.228, pp. 143-149, 1985.
-  K. Doya and S. Yoshizawa, “Adaptive synchronization of neural and physical oscillators,” Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems, Vol.4, pp. 109-116, 1992.
-  G. Taga, Y. Yamaguchi, and H. Shimizu, “Self-organized control of bipedal locomotion by neural oscillators in unpredictable environment,” Biological Cybernetics, Vol.65, pp. 147-159, 1991.
-  Y. Fukuoka, H. Kimura, and A. H. Cohen, “Adaptive Dynamic Walking of a Quadruped Robot on Irregular Terrain Based on Biological Concepts,” The Int. Journal of Robotics Research, Vol.22, No.3-4, pp. 187-202, 2003.
-  Y. Maeda, A. Takahashi, T. Hara, and T. Arai, “Human-Robot Cooperative Rope Turning-An Example of Mechanical Coordination through Rhythm Entrainment,” Advanced Robotics, Vol.17, No.1, pp. 67-78, 2003.
-  F.M.Gardner, “Phaselock Techniques,” 3rd ed., Wiley-Interscience, 2005.
-  S. Kotosaka and S. Schaal, “Synchronized Robot Drumming by Neural Oscillator,” Proc. of the Inter. Symposium on Adaptive Motion of Animals and Machines, CD-ROM, 2000.
-  D. Pomgas, A. Billard, and S. Schaal, “Rapid Synchronization and Accurate Phase-locking of Rythmic Motor Primitives,” IEEE Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp. 2911-2916, 2005.
-  J. Nakanishi, J. Morimoto, G. Endo, G. Cheng, S. Schaal, and M. Kawato, “Learning from demonstration and adaptation of biped locomotion,” Robotics and Autonomous Systems, Vol.47, pp. 79-91, 2004.
-  P. S. Addison, (Trans. by S. Shin and K. Nakano), “The illustrated wavelet transform handbook: introductory theory and applications in science, engineering, medicine and finance,” Asakura Publishing Co.,Ltd., 2005 (in Japanese).
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2009 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.