Parameter Setting Method for Sit-Stand Assist System Based on Human Model
Yasuhisa Hirata*, Jun'ichi Higuchi*, Takuro Hatsukari*, **, and Kazuhiro Kosuge*
*Department of Bioengineering and Robotics, Tohoku University
6-6-01 Aoba, Aramaki, Aoba-ku, Sendai 980-85779, Japan
**Research and Development Div., Paramount Bed Co., Ltd.
2-14-5 Higashisuna, Koutou, Tokyo 136-8670, Japan
-  H. Kazerooni, “Human/robot interaction via the transfer of power and information signals, Part I. Dynamics and control analysis,” Proc. of the 1989 IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, pp. 1632-1640, 1989.
-  Y. Hirata and K. Kosuge, “Distributed Robot Helpers Handling a Single Object in Cooperation with a Human,” Proc. of the 2000 IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, pp. 458-463, 2000.
-  Y. Yamada, H. Konosu, T. Morizono, and Y. Umetani, “Proposal of Skill-Assist: A System of Assisting Human Workers by Reflecting Their Skills in Positioning Tasks,” Proc. of the 1999 IEEE Int. Conf. on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Vol.4, pp. 11-16, 1999.
-  H. Yabushita, Y. Hirata, K. Kosuge, and Z. Wang, “Environment-Adaptive Control Algorithm of Power Assisted Cycle,” Proc. of the 29th Annual Conf. of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society, Vol. 2, pp. 1962-1967, 2003.
-  J.M. H. Wandosell and B. Graf, “Non-Holonomic Navigation system of a Walking-Aid Robot,” Proc. of ROMAN2002, pp. 518-523, 2002.
-  A. M. Sabatini, V. Genovese, and E. Pacchierotti, “A Mobility Aid for Support to Walking and Object Transportation of People with Motor Impairments,” Proc. of the 2002 IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp. 1349-1354, 2002.
-  Y. Kaneshige, M. Nihei, and M. G. Fujie, “Development of New Mobility Assistive Robot for Elderly People with Body Functional Control –Estimating walking speed from floor reaction on treadmill–,” Proc. of the IEEE/RAS-EMBS, p. 79, 2006.
-  S. Dubowsky, F. Genot, S. Godding, H. Kozono, A. Skwersky, H. Yu, and L. P. Yu, “PAMM - A Robotic Aid to the Elderly for Mobility Assistance and Monitoring: A “Helping-Hand” for the Elderly,” Proc. of the 2000 IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, Sam Fransisco, CA, pp. 22-28, 2000.
-  H. Kawamoto, S. Kanbe, and Y. Sankai, “Power Assist Method for HAL-3 Estimating Operator's Intention Based on Motion Information,” Proc. of the 12th Int. Workshop on Robot and Human Interactive Communication, RO-MAN2003, 2A2, 2002.
-  T. Nakamura and K. Kosuge, “Model-based Walking Support System with Wearable Walking Helper,” RO-MAN 2003, 12th IEEE Workshop on Robot and Human Interactive Communication, 2A1, 2003.
-  K. Nagai, I. Nakanishi, and H. Hanafusa, “Assistance of Self-Transfer of Patients Using a Power-Assisting Device,” Proc. of the 2003 IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, pp. 4008-4015, 2003.
-  K. Nagai, H. Hanafusa, Y. Takahashi, H. Bunki, I. Nakanishi, T. Yoshinaga, and T. Ehara, “Development of a Power Assistive Device for Self-Supported Transfer Motion,” Proc. of 2002 IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp. 1433-1438, 2002.
-  D. Chugo, K. Kawabata, H. Okamoto, H. Kaetsu, H. Asama, N. Miyake, and K. Kosuge, “Force Assistance System for Standing-Up Motion,” Industrial Robot, Vol.34, No.2, pp. 128-134, 2007.
-  J. Kohara, et al, “Measure Human Body Design Material of Measurement Value,” Japan Publication Service (in Japanese).
-  M. Ae, H. Tang, and T. Yokoi, “Estimation of Inertia Properties of the Body Segments in Japanese Athletes,” Biomechanism 11, pp.23-33, 1992 (in Japanese).
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2009 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.