Development of Training Equipment with Adaptive and Learning Using a Balloon Actuator-Sensor System
Ryota Kurozumi*, Toru Yamamoto**, Shoichiro Fujisawa***,
and Osamu Sueda***
*JST, ERATO, Maenaka Human-Sensing Fusion Project, 2167 Shosha, Himeji, Hyogo 671-2280, Japan
**Graduate School of Education, Hiroshima University, 1-1-1, Kagamiyama, Higashi-Hiroshima, Hiroshima, Japan
***Faculty of Engineering, University of Tokushima, 2-1, Minamijyosanjima, Tokushima, Tokushima, Japan
-  S. Fujisawa, T. Kaneda, T. Nishi, N. Satonaka, T. Umemoto, T. Doi, T. Yoshida, R. Kurozumi, and Y. Suita, “Mechatronics Technology Which Assists Human Life From Nursing to Amusement,” Journal of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.13, No.1, pp. 42-49, 2001.
-  H. Yano, T. Masuda, Y. Nakajima, N. Tanaka, S. Tamefusa, H. Saitou, and H. Iwata, “Development of a Gait Rehabilitation System With a Spherical Immersive Projection Display,” Journal of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.20, No.6, 2008.
-  K. Motoi, S. Tanaka, Y. Kuwae, T. Yuji, Y. Higashi, T. Fujimoto, and K. Yamakoshi, “Evaluation of a Wearable Sensor System Monitoring Posture Changes and Activities for Use in Rehabilitation,” Journal of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.19, No.6, 2007.
-  http://www.mhlw.go.jp/english/topics/elderly/care/index.html
-  N. Hogan, “Impedance Control: An Approach to Manipulation,” Trans. ASME, J. of Dynamic Systems Measurement and Control, Vol.107, No.1, pp. 1-24, 1985.
-  M. Takaiwa and T. Noritsugu, “Development of Force Displaying Device Using Pneumatic Parallel Manipulator and Application to Palpation Motion,” Proc. of ICRA 2003, pp. 4098-4103.
-  American College of Sports Medicine, “Guidelines for Graded Exercise Testing and Exercise Prescription,” 3rd Edition, Lea & Febiger, 1986.
-  O. Tabata, S. Konishi, P. Cusin, Y. Ito, F. Kawai, S. Hirai, and S. Kawamura, “Microfabricated Tunable Bending Stiffness Device,” Proc. IEEE 13th Annual Int. Conf. on Micro Electro Mechinical Systems, pp. 23-27, Miyazaki, January, 2000.
-  S. Hirai, T. Masui, and S. Kawamura, “Prototyping Pneumatic Group Actuators Composed of Multiple Single-motion Elastic Tubes,“ Proc. IEEE Int.Conf. on Robotics and Automation, Vol.4, pp. 3807-3812, Seoul, May, 2001.
-  S. Hirai, K. Shimizu, and S. Kawamura, “Vision-based Motion Control of Pneumatic Group Actuators,” Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, Vol.3, pp. 2842-2847, Washington D.C., May, 2002.
-  http://www.canpolar.com/principles.shtm
-  T. Yamamoto, R. Kurozumi, and S. Fujisawa, “A Design of CMAC Based Intelligent PID Controllers,” Artificial Neural Networks and Neural Information Processing, LNCS 2714, Springer, pp. 471-478, 2003.
-  K.L. Chien, J.A. Hrones, and J.B. Reswick, “On the automatic control of generalized passive systems,” Trans. ASME, Vol.74, pp. 175-185, 1972.
-  J.S. Albus, “A new approach to manipulator control cerebellar model articulation control (CMAC),” Trans. on ASME, J. of Dynamic Systems, Measurement, and Control, Vol.97, No.9, pp. 220-227, 1975.
-  J.E. Dayhoff, “Neural Network Architectures; An Introduction,” Van Nostrand Reinhold, New York, 1990.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2009 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.