Adaptive Gait for Large Rough Terrain of a Leg-Wheel Robot (Third Report: Step-Down Gait)
Shuro Nakajima and Eiji Nakano
The Department of Advanced Robotics, Chiba Institute of Technology, 2-17-1 Tsudanuma, Narashino, Chiba 275-0016, Japan
This paper is the full translation from the transactions of JSME Vol.72, No.721.
-  S. Nakajima, E. Nakano, and T. Takahashi, “The Motion Control Method for a Leg-wheel Robot on Unexplored Rough Terrains,” Journal of the Robotics Society of Japan, Vol.22, No.8, pp. 1082-1092, 2004.
-  S. Nakajima, E. Nakano, and T. Takahashi, “Trot and Pace Gaits based on the Predictive Event Driven Method for a Leg-wheel Robot,” Journal of the Robotics Society of Japan, Vol.22, No.8, pp. 1070-1081, 2004.
-  S. Nakajima and E. Nakano, “Adaptive Gait for Large Rough Terrain of a Leg-wheel Robot (First Report: Gait Strategy),” Journal of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.20, No.5, pp. 801-805, 2008.
-  S. Nakajima and E. Nakano, “Adaptive Gait for Large Rough Terrain of a Leg-wheel Robot (Second Report: Step-Up Gait),” Journal of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.20, No.6, pp. 913-920, 2008.
-  T. Ohmichi and T. Ibe, “Development of Vehicle with Legs and Wheels,“ Journal of the Robotics Society of Japan, Vol.2, No.3, pp. 244-251, 1984.
-  S. M. Song and K. J. Waldron, “Machines That Walk:The Adaptive Suspension Vehicle,” MIT Press, 1989.
-  D. M. Gorinevsky and A. Shneider, “Force Control of Legged Vehicles over Rigid and Soft Surfaces,” Int. Journal of Robotics Research, Vol.9, No.2, pp. 4-23, 1990.
-  J. E. Bares and W. L. Whittaker, “Configuration of Autonomous Walkers for Extreme Terrain,” The Int. Journal of Robotics Research, Vol.12, No.6, pp. 535-559, 1993.
-  T. Hori, H. Kobayashi, and K. Inagaki, “Force Control for Hexapod Walking Robot with Torque Observer,” Proc. of the Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp. 1294-1300, 1994.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2009 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.