Accurate, Easy-to-Use Sphygmomanometer – “Arm-in Memo” Blood-Pressure Meter Developed Based on “Compliance with Measurement”
Marketing Development and Planning Home Healthcare Products Group Terumo Corporation, 1-8-2 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan
-  Healthy Japan 21, The Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare,
-  The Journal of the Japanese Society of Internal Medicine, Vol.94, No.4, 2005.
-  Guideline Committee, 2003 European Society of Hypertension-European Society of Cardiology guidelines for the management of arterial hypertension, J. Hypertensions, Vol.21, pp. 1011-1053, 2003.
-  T. G. Pickering, “Ambulatory monitoring and blood pressure variability,” New York: Science Press, 1991.
-  Y. Imai et al., “Predictive values of automated blood pressure measurement; What can we learn from the Japanese population – the Ohasama Study,” Blood Press Monit., Vol.6, pp. 335-339, 2001.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2008 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.