Adaptive Gait for Large Rough Terrain of a Leg-wheel Robot (First Report : Gait Strategy)
Shuro Nakajima and Eiji Nakano
The Department of Advanced Robotics, Chiba Institute of Technology
2-17-1 Tsudanuma, Narashino, Chiba 275-0016, Japan
1. This paper is the full translation from the transactions of JSME Vol.72, No.721.
-  S. Nakajima et al., “The Motion Control Method for a Leg-wheel Robot on Unexplored Rough Terrains,” Journal of the Robotics Society of Japan, Vol.22, No.8, pp. 1082-1092, 2004.
-  S. Nakajima, et al., “Trot and Pace Gaits based on the Predictive Event Driven Method for a Leg-wheel Robot,” Journal of the Robotics Society of Japan, Vol.22, No.8, pp. 1070-1081, 2004.
-  T. Ohmichi and T. Ibe, “Development of Vehicle with Legs and Wheels,” Journal of the Robotics Society of Japan, Vol.2, No.3, pp. 244-251, 1984.
-  S. Hirose, et al., “The Basic Study of the Intelligent Gait Control for Quadrupedal Walking Vehicle,” Keisoku Jido Seigyo Gakkai Ronbunshu (Transactions of the Society of Instrument and Control Engineers), Vol.18-2, pp. 193-200, 1982.
-  S. Hirose, et al., “The Gait Control System of the Quadruped Walking Vehicle,” Journal of the Robotics Society of Japan, Vol.3, No.4, pp. 304-323, 1985.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2008 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.