Development of a Handshake Robot System Based on a Handshake Approaching Motion Model
Mitsuru Jindai*, Tomio Watanabe*, Satoru Shibata**,
and Tomonori Yamamoto**
*Okayama Prefectural University, 111 Kuboki, Soja, Okayama 719-1197, Japan
**Graduate School of Ehime University, Bunkyo-cho, Matsuyama, Ehime 790-8577, Japan
-  T. Watanabe, M. Okubo, and H. Ogawa, “An Embodied Interaction Robots System Based on Speech,” Transactions of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers, Series C, Vol.66, No.648, pp. 2721-2728, 2000.
-  T. Watanabe, M. Okubo, M. Nakashige, and R. Danabara, “Inter-Actor: Speech-Driven Embodied Interactive Actor,” Int. Journal of Human-Computer Interaction, Vol.17, No.1, pp. 43-60, 2004.
-  Y. Kunii, S. Manorotkul, and H. Hashimoto, “Development of Handshake Device and Tele-handshaking via the Internet,” The Transactions of The Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan, Series C, Vol.117, No.5, pp. 500-505, 1997.
-  M. Hashimoto, T. Kasuga, and T. Ichiwara, “Human-Robot Handshake Interaction in Consideration of Strength of Synchronization,” Proc. of the 11th Robotics Symposia, pp. 56-61, March 2006.
-  T. Kasuga and M. Hashimoto, “Human-Robot Handshaking using Neural Oscillators,” Proc. of the 2005 IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, pp. 3813-3818, April 2005.
-  S. Ohno and T. Inaba, “A Study on Human-Robot Co-creative Motion System,” Proc. of the 2005 JSME Conf. on Robotics and Mechatronics, No.5-4, CD-ROM, September 2005.
-  S. Shibata, M. Jindai, and T. Yamamoto, “A Model of Handing an Object Over from The View Point of Cooperative Characteristics,” The Japanese Journal of Ergonomics, Vol.42, No.1, pp. 39-44, 2006.
-  T. Yamamoto, S. Shibata, and M. Jindai, “An Application of “KANSEI” Transfer Function to a Robot’s Handing Motion Over to a Human,” Proc. of The 9th World Multi-Conf. on Systemics, Cybernetics and Informatics, Vol.VIII, pp. 69-74, July 2005.
-  M. Kouchi, M. Mochimaru, H. Iwasawa, and S. Mitani, “Anthropometric Database for Japanese Population,” Japanese Industrial Standards Center 1997-98 (AIST, MITI), 2000.
-  WR. A. Bradley and M. E. Terry, “Rank analysis of incomplete block designs,” Biometrika, Vol.39, pp. 324-345, 1952.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2008 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.