Development of Cable Reel for Spherical Trailer – Uniform Cable Winding
Masayuki Arai and Shigeo Hirose
Dept. of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, Tokyo Institute of Technology, 2-12-1 Ohokayama, Meguro-ku, Tokyo 152-8552, Japan
-  R. R. Murphy, “Trial by fire,” IEEE Robotics & Automation Magazine, Vol.11, Issue. 3, pp. 50-61, 2004.
-  Inuktun Services Limited, “Versatrax,”
-  Mesa Robotics, Inc., “MATILDA,”
-  M. Arai, Y. Tanaka, and S. Hirose, “Development of Hemispherical Wheel Trailer Equipped with Cable Reel Mechanism for Cable Communication Type Rescue Robot,” Proc. of the 2005 JSME Conf. on Robotics and Mechatronics, No.05-4, 1P1-S-073, 2005.
-  M. Arai, Y. Tanaka, and S. Hirose, “Development of Spherical Trailer (Application to Reel Mechanism and Cable Parallel-Winding Mechanism,” Proc. of the 8th SICE SI, pp. 333-334, Dec., 2005.
-  M. Arai and S. Hirose, “Development of Spherical-Trailer-Type Cable Reel Mechanism,” Proc. of the Robotics and Applications and Telematics -RA2007-, Track. 563-075, Aug., 2007.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2008 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.