Markerless Motion Capture with Structure Estimation Capability
Katsu Yamane, Daisuke Fukuda, and Yoshihiko Nakamura
Department of Mechano-Informatics, University of Tokyo, 7-3-1 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-8656, Japan
-  PhoeniX Technologies Incorporated, “High Performance Real-Time 3D Motion Capture Systems,”
-  Motion Analysis Corporation,
-  Vicon Motion Systems, “600 Series Motion Capture System Technical Specification,”
-  S. Park and J. Hodgins, “Capturing and Animating Skin Deformation in Human Motion,” ACM Transactions on Graphics, 25(3), pp. 881-889, 2006.
-  H. Tanie, K. Yamane, and Y. Nakamura, “High Marker Density Motion Capture by Retroreflective Mesh Suit,” In Proc. of IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, pp. 2895-2900, Barcelona,Spain, April 2005.
-  W. Martin and J. Aggarwal, “Volumtertic Description of Objects from Multiple View,” IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, 5(2), pp. 150-158, 1987.
-  H. Saito, S. Baba, M. Kimura, S. Vedula, and T. Kanade, “Appearance-Based Virtual View Generation of Temporally-Varying Events from Multi-Camera Images in the 3D Room,” Technical Report CMU-CS-99-127, Carnegie Mellon University, 1999.
-  G. Cheung, S. Baker, and T. Kanade, “Shape-from-Shilhouette of Articulated Objects and its Use for Human Body Kinematics Estimation and Motion Capture,” In IEEE Conf. on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, pp. 77-84, 2003.
-  C. Chu, O. Jenkins, and M. Mataric, “Markerless Kinematic Model and Motion Capture from Volume Sequences,” In Proc. of IEEE Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, pp. 475-482, 2003.
-  K. Ogawara, L. Xiaolu, and K. Ikeuchi, “Marker-Less Human Motion Estimation using Articulated Deformable Model,” In Proc. of IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, pp. 46-51, 2007.
-  G. Reeb, “Sur les points singuliers d’une forme de pfaff completement integrable ou d’une fonction numerique (On the singular points of a completely intergrable Pfaff form or of a numerical function),” Comptes Randusde l’Academie Sciences Paris, 222, pp. 847-849, 1946.
-  M. Hilaga, Y. Shinagawa, T. Kohmura, and T. Kunii, “Topology matching for fully automatic similarity estimation of 3D shapes,” In Proc. of the 28th Annual Conf. on Computer Graphics and Interactive Techniques (SIGGRAPH), pp. 203-212, 2001.
-  T. Tung and F. Schmitt, “The Augumented Multiresolution Reeb Graph Approach for Content-Based Retrieval of 3D Shapes,” Int. Journal of Shape Modeling, 11(1), pp. 91-120, 2005.
-  W. Lorensen and H. Cline, “Marching Cubes: A High Resolution 3D Surface Construction Algorithm,” In Proc. of the 14th Annual Conf. on Computer Graphics and Interactive Techniques, pp. 163-169, 1987.
-  M. S. LaValle, “Planning Algorithms,” Cambridge University Press, New York, NY, 2006.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2008 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.