Dynamic Walking Analysis of the Ankle-Driven Quasi-Passive Walking Machines
Toshinari Akimoto, Nobuyuki Terada, and Akihiro Matsumoto
Dept. of System Robotics, Toyo University, Kujirai 2100, Kawagoe, Saitama 350-8585, Japan
-  T. McGeer, “Passive Dynamic Walking,” Int. J. of Roboics Research, Vol.9, pp. 62-82, 1990.
-  K. Osuka, “Legged Robots and Control Scheme based on a Sence of Passive DynamicWalking,” J. of Robotics Society of Japan, Vol.20, No.3, pp. 233-236, 2002 (in Japanese).
-  T. Akimoto and A. Matsumoto, “Development of Quasi-Passive-Dynamic-Walking Machine with Ankle Joint,” Transactions of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers, Series C, Vol.73, No.733, pp. 125-130, 2007 (in Japanese).
-  T. Narikiyo, M. Kobayashi, M. Ito, and S. Hosoe, “Control of the Biped System on the Standing Phase,” IEEJ Transactions on Electronics, Information and Systems, Series C, Vol.103, No.12, pp. 281-286, 1983 (in Japanese).
-  S. Hirose and Y. Umetani, “The basic considerations on energetic efficiencies of walking vehicle,” Transactions of the Society of Instrument and Control Engineers, Vol.15, No.7, 1979 (in Japanese).
-  K. Osuka, Y. Sugimoto, and T. Sugie, “Stabilization of Semi-Passive Dynamic Walking based on Delayed Feedback Control,” J. of Robotics Society of Japan, Vol.22, No.2, pp. 193-199, 2004 (in Japanese).
-  F. Asano, Z. W. Luo, and M. Yamakita, “Gait Generation and Control for Biped Robots Based on Passive Dynamic Walking,” J. of Robotics Society of Japan,Vol.22, No.1, pp. 130-139, 2004 (in Japanese).
-  J. Camp, “Powered ‘Passive’ dynamic walking,” Master of Engineering Project Report, Cornell University, 1997.
-  A. A. Grishin, A. M. Formal’sky, A. V. Lensky, and S. V. Zhitomirsky, “Dynamic Walking of a Vehicle With Two Telescpic Legs Controlled by Two Drives,” The Int. J. of Robotics Research, Vol.13, No.2, pp. 137-147, 1994.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2008 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.