Dynamic Modeling of Nonlinear Systems Using Wavelet Networks
Wissam Hassouneh, Rached Dhaouadi, and Yousef Al-Assaf
School of Engineering, American University of Sharjah, P.O. Box 26666, Sharjah, UAE
-  Q. Zhang and A. Benveniste, “Wavelet Networks,” IEEE Trans. on Neural Networks, 3, pp. 889-898, 1992.
-  Q. Zhang, “Regressor Selection and Wavelet Network Construction,” INRIA, Signal Processing, Automatic and Computer-Integrated Manufacturing, Project AS, No.1967, pp. 1-21, 1993.
-  Q. Zhang, “Using Wavelet Network in Nonparametric Estimation,” Signal Processing, Automatic and Computer-Integrated Manufacturing, Project AS, No.833, pp. 1-44, 1994.
-  L. Sheng-Tun and C. Shu-Ching, “Function Approximation using Robust Wavelet Neural Networks,” Proc. of the 14th Int. Conf. on Tools with Artificial Intelligence, Washington, DC, pp. 483-488, 2002.
-  S. S. Iyengar, E. C. Cho, and V. V. Phoha, “Foundations of Wavelet Networks and Applications,” Chapman & Hall / CRC, 2002.
-  Y. Oussar, I. Rivals, L. Personnaz, and G. Dreyfus, “Training Wavelet Networks for Nonlinear Dynamic Input-Output Modeling,” Neurocomputing, 20, pp. 173-188, 1998.
-  Y. M. Cheng, B. S. Chen, and F. Y. Shiau, “Adaptive Wavelet Network Control Design for Nonlinear Systems,” Proc. Natl. Sci. Counc. ROC(A), 22, 6, pp. 783-799, 1998.
-  K. Kim and A. G. Parlos, “Induction Motor Fault Diagnosis Based on Neuropredictors and Wavelet Signal Processing,” IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics, 7, 2, pp. 201-219, 2002.
-  W. G. Zanardelli, E. G. Strangas, H. Khalil, and J. M. Miller, “Wavelet-based methods for the prognosis of mechanical and electrical failures in electric motors,” Journal of Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, 19, Elsevier, pp. 411-426, 2005.
-  CE110 Servo Trainer User Manual, Megachem Co., Ltd., Japan.
-  W. Hassouneh, “Modeling and Control of Nonlinear Systems Using Wavelet Networks,” Master of Science Thesis in Mechatronics, School of Engineering, American University of Sharjah, December 2006.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2008 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.