Frequency Analysis for Biped Walking via Leg Length Variation
Tetsuya Kinugasa, Shoichi Miwa, and Koji Yoshida
Okayama University of Science, 1-1 Ridai-cho, Okayama 700-0005, Japan
-  T. McGeer, “Passive Dynamic Walking,” Int. Journal of Robotics Research, Vol.9, pp. 62-82, 1990.
-  K. Ono, T. Furuichi, and R. Takahashi, “Self-excited walking of a biped mechanism with Feet,” Int. Journal of Robotics Research, Vol.23, No.1, pp. 55-68, 2004.
-  S. Collins, A. Ruina, R. Tedrake, and M. Wisse, “Efficient Bipedal Robots Based on Passive-Dynamic Walkers,” Science, No.5712, pp. 1082-1084, 2005.
-  T. McGeer, “Stability and control of two-dimensional biped walking,” Technical report CSS-IS TR 88-01. Simon Fraser University, Centre for Systems Science, Burnaby, BC, CANADA, 1998.
-  H. Minakata and S. Tadakuma, “An Experimental Study of Passive Dynamic Walking with Non-rotate Knee Joint Biped,” Proc. of ICASE/SICE Workshop Intelligent Control and Systems, pp. 298-303, 2002.
-  H. Asano and Zhi-Wei Luo, “Parametrically Excited Dynamic Walking Control of Telescopic Legged Robots,” Journal of Robotics Society of Japan, Vol.23, No.7, pp. 144-152, 2005 (in Japanese).
-  S. Miyakoshi and Gordon Cheng, “Examining Human Walking Characteristics with a Telescopic Compass-like Biped Walker Model,” Proc. of IEEE SMC, pp. 1538-1543, 2004.
-  T. Kinugasa, Y. Hashimoto, and H. Fuhimi, “Passive Walking of Biped Emu with Attitude Control of Body,” Proc. of Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems 2003, pp. 346-359, 2003.
-  T. Kinugasa, K. Osuka, and S. Miwa, “Biped Walking by Variations of Knee Lengths and Attitude Control of a Body and its Frequency Analysis,” Journal of Robotics Society of Japan, Vol.25, No.3, 2007 (in Japanese).
-  M. Wisse, “Three additions to passive dynamic walking; actuation, an upper body, and 3D stability,” Proc. of Humanoids 2004, pp. 113-132, 2004.
-  M. Haruna, M. Ogino, K. Hosoda, and M. Asada, “Yet Another Humanoid Walking –Passive Dynamic Walking with Torso under Simple Control–,” Proc. of Intelligent Robots and Systems 2001, CD-ROM, 2001.
-  K. Yamafuji and T. Kawamura, “Postural Control of a Monoaxial Bicycle,” Journal of Robotics Society of Japan, Vol.7, No.4, pp. 74-79, 1988 (in Japanese).
-  http://www.segway.com/
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2008 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.