Motion Analysis by Independent Component Analysis with Phase Difference Information Among Joints
Kiyoshi Hoshino and Tomoko Sato
Graduate School of Systems and Information Engineering, University of Tsukuba, 1-1-1 Tennodai, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-8573, Japan
-  H. Sato and P. D. Andrew, “Feasibility of estimating joint moments during gait with only kinematic data,” J. Mechanics in Medicine and Biology, 2, 2, pp. 131-145, 2002.
-  H. Kawakami, N. Sugano, K. Yonenobu, H. Yoshikawa, T. Ochi, A. Hattori, and N. Suzuki, “Gait analysis system for assessment of dynamic loading axis of the knee,” Gait Posture, 21, 1, pp. 125-130, 2005.
-  E. Genda, K. Oota, Y. Suzuki, K. Koyama, and T. Kasahara, “A new walking orthosis for paraplegics: hip and ankle linkage system,” Prosthet. Orthot. Int., 28, 1, pp. 69-74, 2004.
-  M. Shiba, “Extraction of Kansei information in dance movements,” Proc. of ATR Workshop on Virtual Communication Environments Bridges over Art/Kansei and VR Technologies, pp. 68-88, 1998.
-  S. Kamisato, S. Odo, Y. Ishikawa, and K. Hoshino, “Extraction of motion characteristics corresponding to sensitivity information in dance pattern,” J. Advanced Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Informatics, 8, 2, pp. 168-180, 2004.
-  K. Hoshino, “International and extrapolation of repeated motions obtained with magnetic motion capture,” IEICE Trans. Fundamentals of Electronics, Communications and Computer Sciences, E87-A, 9, pp. 2401-2407, 2004.
-  H. Mori and J. Hoshino, “Independent Component Analysis and Synthesis of Human Motion,” ICASSP2002, IMDSP-P04.08, pp. 265-266, 2002.
-  A. Hyvarinen, J. Karhunen, and E. Oja, “Independent component analysis (Adaptive and learning systems for signal processing, communications and control Series,” Wiley-Interscience, 2001.
-  K. Hoshino and A. Hoshino, “Quantitative estimation of walking in blind children with multivariate autoregressive model,” Proc.1999 International Symposium on Nonlinear Theory and its Applications, 7, 2, pp. 597-600, 1999.
-  K. Goetz-Neumann, “Gehen verstehen. Ganganalyse in der Physiotherapie,” Thieme Georg Verlag, 2002.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2007 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.