Autonomous Control of Reaching Movement by ‘Mobility’ Measure
Yuki Yoshihara, Nozomi Tomita, Yoshinari Makino,
and Masafumi Yano
Research Institute of Electrical Communication, Tohoku University, 2-1-1 Katahira, Aoba-ku, Sendai 980-8577, Japan
-  H. Cruse, E. Wischmeyer, M. Brüwer, P. Brockfeld, and A. Dress, “On the cost functions for the control of the human arm movement,” Biological Cybernetics, Vol.62, No.6, pp. 519-528, 1990.
-  R. A. Scheidt and W. Z. Rymer, “Control Strategies for the Transition From Multijoint to Single-Joint Arm Movements Studied Using a Simple Mechanical Constraint,” Journal of Neurophysiology, Vol.83, No.1, pp. 1-12, 2000.
-  C. D. Takahashi, D. Nemet, C. M. Rose-Gottron, J. K. Larson, D. M. Cooper, and D. Reinkensmeyer, “Effect of muscle fatigue on internal model formation and retention during reaching with the arm,” Journal of Applied Physiology, Vol.100, No.2, pp. 695-706, 2006.
-  D. W. Franklin, R. Osu, E. Burdet, M. Kawato, and T. E. Milner, “Adaptation to Stable and Unstable Dynamics Achieved By Combined Impedance Control and Inverse Dynamics Model,” Journal of Neurophysiology, Vol.90, No.5, pp. 3270-3282, 2003.
-  T. Flash and N. Hogan, “The coordination of arm movements: an experimentally confirmed mathematical model,” Journal of Neuroscience, Vol.5, No.7, pp. 1688-1703, 1985.
-  Y. Uno, M. Kawato, and R. Suzuki, “Formation and control of optimal trajectory in human multijoint arm movement,” Biological Cybernetics, Vol.61, No.2, pp. 89-101, 1989.
-  E. Bizzi, A. Polit, and P. Morasso, “Mechanisms underlying achievement of final head position,” Journal of Neurophysiology, Vol.39, No.2, pp. 435-444, 1976.
-  S. Arimoto, M. Sekimoto, H. Hashiguchi, and R. Ozawa, “Natural resolution of ill-posedness of inverse kinematics for redundant robots: a challenge to Bernstein’s degrees-of-freedom problem,” Advanced Robotics, Vol.19, No.4, pp. 401-434, 2005.
-  J. J. Craig, “Introduction to Robotics: Mechanics and Control,” Addison-Wesley Longman Publishing Co., Inc. Boston, MA, USA, 1989.
-  Y. Uno and M. Kawato, “Dynamic performance indices for trajectory formation in human arm movements,” Technical report, IEICE Technical Report, NC 94-28, 1994.
-  H. Hanafusa, T. Yoshikawa, and Y. Nakamura, “Analysis and control of articulated robot arms with redundancy,” Proceedings of the 8th IFAC, Vol.14, pp. 38-83, 1981.
-  Y. Nakamura and H. Hanafusa, “Inverse kinematic solutions with singularity robustness for robot manipulator control,” ASME, Transactions, Journal of Dynamic Systems, Measurement, and Control, Vol.108, pp. 163-171, 1986.
-  S. R. Goodman and G. L. Gottlieb, “Analysis of kinematic invariances of multijoint reaching movement,” Biological Cybernetics, Vol.73, No.4, pp. 311-322, 1995.
-  Y. Yoshihara, N. Tomita, T. Asano, Y. Makino, and M. Yano, “Control of reaching movement in unpredictably changing environment by constraints emergence and satisfaction,” Proceedings of SICEICCAS 2006, pp. 5067-5072, 2006.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2007 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.