Hidden Markov Modeling of Human Pivoting
Yusuke Maeda* and Tatsuya Ushioda**
*Division of Systems Research, Faculty of Engineering, Yokohama National University, 79-5 Tokiwadai, Hodogaya-ku, Yokohama 240-8501, Japan
**Department of Mechanical Engineering, Division of Systems Integration, Graduate School of Engineering, Yokohama National University, 79-5 Tokiwadai, Hodogaya-ku, Yokohama 240-8501, Japan
-  L. R. Rabiner, “A tutorial on hidden Markov models and selected applications in speech recognition,” Proc. of IEEE, Vol.77, No.2, pp. 257-286, 1989.
-  B. Hannaford and P. Lee, “Hidden Markov model analysis of force/torque information in telemanipulation,” Int. J. of Robotics Research, Vol.10, No.5, pp. 528-539, 1991.
-  J. Yang, Y. Xu, and C. S. Chen, “Hidden Markov model approach to skill learning and its application,” IEEE Trans. on Robotics and Automation, Vol.10, No.5, pp. 621-631, 1994.
-  M. C. Nechyba and Y. Xu, “Stochastic similarity for validating human control strategy models,” IEEE Trans. on Robotics and Automation, Vol.14, No.3, pp. 437-451, 1998.
-  K. Itabashi, S. Yea, T. Suzuki, and S. Okuma, “Acquisition of the human skill with hidden Markov model,” T. of Soc. of Instrument and Control Engineers, Vol.34, No.8, pp. 890-897, 1998 (in Japanese).
-  T. Inamura, H. Tanie, and Y. Nakamura, “From stochastic motion generation and recognition to geometric symbol development and manipulation,” Proc. of IEEE-RAS Int. Conf. on Humanoid Robots, 1b-02, 2003.
-  K. Hirana, T. Nozaki, T. Suzuki, S. Okuma, K. Itabashi, and F. Fujiwara, “Quantitative evaluation for skill controller based on comparison with human demonstration,” IEEE Trans. on Control Systems Technology, Vol.12, No.4, pp. 609-619, 2004.
-  T. S. Han and K. Kobayashi, “Mathematics of Information and Coding,” American Mathematical Society, 2001.
-  Y. Aiyama, M. Inaba, and H. Inoue, “Pivoting: A new method of graspless manipulation of object by robot fingers,” Proc. of IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp. 136-143, Yokohama, Japan, 1993.
-  HTK (Hidden Markov Model Toolkit).
-  R,
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2007 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.