A Study on Catheter Drives for Automatic Aspiration Working with Ventilator
Yuzo Yamaguchi*, Takumi Yoshimizu**, Yoshihiro Muta***,
and Mitsuo Tashiro*
*University of East Asia, 2-1 Ichinomiya-Gakuen-machi, Shimonoseki, Yamaguchi 751-8503, Japan
**Akane Medical Group, 35-1 Shioiri-machi, Shimonoseki, Yamaguchi 750-0059, Japan
***Showa Hospital, Akane Medical Group, 35-1 Shioiri-machi, Shimonoseki, Yamaguchi 750-0059, Japan
-  M. Yamamoto and S. Tokunaga, “Developing an Automatic Suction System for ALS Patients,” The Japanese Jour. of Nursing Arts, Vol.50-14, pp. 1-4, 2004 (in Japanese).
-  Y. Hokkezu, “A Study on Practical Use of an Automated Apparatus for Aspirating Sputum in Trachea,” Report of 2003-2004 Advanced Research Projects for Aging and Health Science, Science and Technology Grant for Scientific Research, The Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare, Mar. 2005 (in Japanese).
-  Y. Yamaguchi, T. Yoshimizu, Y. Muta, and M. Tashiro, “A Study on Catheter Driving Mechanism for Automatic Aspirating Device Using with Patient Ventilating Apparatus,” Plenary DVD Proc. of 2006 JSME conference on Robotics and Mechatronics (ROBOMEC 2006), 1A1-A14, May 2006 (in Japanese).
-  F. Arai, M. Tanimoto, and T. Fukuda, “Concept of Multimedia Tele-medicine and Fundamental Experiment for Catheter Teleoperation,” IEEJ Transactions on Electronics, Information and Systems, Vol.117-C, No.5, pp. 506-513, May 1997 (in Japanese).
-  S. Guo, T. Fukuda, F. Arai, M. Negoro, and K. Oguro, “A study on Active Catheter System (Structure, Experimental Results and Characteristic Evaluation of Active Catheter with Multi D.O.F.),” Journal of the Robotics Society of Japan, Vol.14, No.6, pp. 820-835, Sep. 1996.
-  K. Ikuta, H. Ichikawa, K. Suzuki, and D. Yajima, “Multi-Degree of Freedom Hydraulic Pressure Driven Safety Active Catheter,” Proceedings of the 2006 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, pp. 4161-4166, May 2006.
-  F. Arai, M. Ito, K. Kosuge, T. Fukuda, M. Negoro, and S. Guo, “Concept and Realization of Intelligent Medical Assistance System for Operation of the Active Catheter,” Transactions of the JSME – C, Vol.61, No.587, pp. 3014-3022, 1995 (in Japanese).
-  M. Tanimoto, F. Arai, T. Fukuda, H. Iwata, K. Itogawa, Y. Gotoh, M. Hashimoto, and M. Negoro, “Study on Micro Force Sensor for Minimum Invasive Surgery,” Transactions of the JSME – C, Vol.64, No.620, pp. 1266-1271, Apr. 1998 (in Japanese).
-  M. Homma, H. Morita, T. Maeno, M. Konyo, and S. Motojima, “Electromechanical Conversion Mechanism of a Tactile Sensor using Carbon Micro Coil Inside an Elastic Material,” Journal of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.18, No.3, pp. 235-241, 2006.
-  M. Tanimoto, F. Arai, T. Fukuda, I. Takahashi, and M. Negoro, “Improvement of Safety and Operability by Force Display Method in Tele-Surgery System,” Transactions of the JSME – C, Vol.66, No.647, pp. 2331-2338, Jul. 2000 (in Japanese).
-  S. Guo and H. Kondo, “Developing of a Highly Precise Catheter Driving System,” The 24th Annual Conference of Robotics Society of Japan, 2J12, Sep. 2006 (in Japanese).
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2007 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.