Light Weight Quadruped with Nine Actuators
Chiba Institute of Technology, 2-17-1 Tsudanuma, Narashino-shi, Chiba 275-0016, Japan
-  M. Kaneko, M. Abe, and S. Tachi, “Basic consideration on Degree of Freedom of Multi-legged Locomotion Machines,” J. Robotics Soc. Japan, Vol.2, No.2, pp. 58-66, 1984 (in Japanese).
-  S. Hirose, “A Study of Design and Control of a Quadruped Walking Vehicle,” Int. J. Robotics Research, Vol.3, No.2, pp. 113-133, 1984.
-  S. Hirose and M. Sato, “Coupled Drive of the Multi-DOF Robot,” Proc. ICRA, Arizona, pp. 1610-1616, 1989.
-  E. Garcia, J. Galvez, and G. de Santos, “A mathematical model for real-time control of the SILO4 leg,” Proc. 3rd Int. Conf. CLAWAR, Madrid, Spain, pp. 447-460, 2000.
-  D. Wettergreen, C. Thorpe, and R. Whittaker, “Exploring mount Erebus by a walking robot,” Proc. of the International Conference on Intelligent Autonomous Systems, pp. 72-81, 1993.
-  K. Yoneda and S. Hirose, “Dynamic and Static Fusion Gait of a Quadruped Walking Vehicle on a Winding Path,” Advanced Robotics, Vol.9, No.2, pp. 125-136, 1995.
-  H. Kimura, I. Shimoyama, and H. Miura, “Dynamics in the Dynamic Walk of a Quadruped Robot,” Advanced Robotics, Vol.4, No.3, pp. 283-301, 1990.
-  K. Yoneda and Y. Ota, “Non-bio-mimetic Walkers,” Int. J. of Robotics Research, Vol.22, No.3, pp. 241-250, 2003.
-  K. Yoneda, Y. Ota, F. Ito, and S. Hirose, “Quadruped Walking Robot with Reduced Degrees of Freedom,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.13, No.2, pp. 190-197, 2001.
-  K. Yoneda and T. Kuga, “Quadruped Robot with Reduced Number of Actuators,” J. Robotics Soc. Japan, Vol.22, No.7, pp. 101-107, 2004 (in Japanese).
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2007 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.