Lithography Using a Microelectronic Mask
Manseung Seo*, Haeryung Kim*, and Masahiko Onosato**
*Department of Robot System Engineering, College of Engineering, Tongmyong University, 535 Yongdang-dong, Nam-gu, Busan 608-711, Korea
**Graduate School of Information Science and Technology, Hokkaido University, Kita-14, Nishi-9, Kita-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido 060-0814, Japan
-  D. Dudley, W. Duncan, and J. Slaughter, “Emerging digital micromirror device (DMD) applications,” Proceedings of the International Society for Optical Engineering, Vol.4985, 2003.
-  R. Hofling and E. Ahl, “ALP: universal micromirror controller for metrology and testing,” Proceedings of the International Society for Optical Engineering, 5289, 2004.
-  W. Mei, T. Kanatake, and A. Ishikawa, “Moving exposure system and method for maskless lithography system,” U.S. Patent No.6, 379, 867 B1, 2002.
-  W. Mei, “Point array maskless lithography,” U.S. Patent No.6, 473, 237 B2, 2002.
-  A. Beeker, W. Cebuhar, J. Kreuzer, A. Latypov, and Y. Vladimirsky, “Methods and Systems to compensate for a stitching disturbance of a printed pattern in a maskless lithography system utilizing overlap of exposure zones with attenuation of the aerial image in the overlap region,” U.S. Patent No.6, 876, 440 B1, 2005.
-  K. F. Chan, Z. Feng, R. Yang, A. Ishikawa, and W. Mei, “Highresolution maskless lithography,” Journal of Microlithography, Microfabrication, and Microsystems, Vol.12, No.4, p. 331, 2003.
-  T. Kanatake, “High resolution point array,” U.S. Patent No.6870604 B2, 2005.
-  M. Seo and H. Kim, “Occupancy based pattern generation method for maskless lithography,” Patent pending in Korea, Application Pub.No.10-2005-0114003, 2005.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2006 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.