Violent Action Detection for Elevator
Kentaro Hayashi, Makito Seki, Takahide Hirai,
Koichi Takeuchi, and Koichi Sasakawa
Mitsubishi Electric Co., 8-1-1 Tsukaguchi-Honmachi, Amagasaki, Hyogo 661-8661, Japan
-  “Web site of Japan elevator association (in Japanese),”
-  A. Datta, M. Shah, and N. D. V. Lobo, “Person-on-person violence detection in video data,” Proc. of ICPR, pp. 433-438, 2002.
-  N. Jojic, M. Turk, and T. S. Huang, “Tracking self-occluding articulated objects in dense disparity maps,” Proc. of ICCV, bf 1, pp. 123-130, 1999.
-  H. Takada, “Technology trends of embedded system development,” Systems, Control and Information, bf 45(3), pp. 115-117, 2001.
-  K. Takahashi, S. Seki, H. Kojima, and R. Oka, “Spotting recognition of human gestures from time-varying images,” IEICE Trans. on Information and Systems D-II, bf J77-D-II(8), pp. 1552-1561, 1994.
-  T. Hata, Y. Iwai, and M. Yachida, “Robust gesture recognition by using image motion and data compression,” IEICE Trans. on Information and Systems D-II, bf J81-D-II(9), pp. 1983-1992, 1998.
-  M. Gengyu and L. Xueyin, “Canonical sequence extraction and hmm model building based on hierarchical clustering 1,” The 6th International Conference on Automatic Face and Gesture Recognition (FGR2004), pp. 595-601, IEEE, 2004.
-  J. Gao and J. Shi, “Multiple frame motion inference using belief propagation,” The 6th International Conference on Automatic Face and Gesture Recognition (FGR2004), pp. 875-880, IEEE, 2004.
-  O. Faugeras, B. Hots, H. Mathieu, T. Vieville, Z. Zhang, P. Fua, E. Theron, L. Moll, G. Berry, J. Vuillemin, P. Bertin, and C. Proy, “Real time correlation-based stereo: Algorithm, implementations and applications,” Tech. Rep. N. 2013, INRIA, 1993.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2006 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.