Development of a Multi-Ball-Cantilever AFM for Measuring Resist Surface
Shujie Liu, Shuichi Nagasawa, Satoru Takahashi,
and Kiyoshi Takamasu
Department of Precision Engineering, The University of Tokyo, 7-3-1 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-8656, Japan
-  M. Benoit and H. E. Gaub, “Measuring Cell Adhesion Forces with the Atomic Force Microscope at the Molecular Level,” Cells Tissues Organs, Vol.172, pp. 174-189, 2002.
-  H. Muramatsu, N. Chiba, N. Yamamoto, K. Homma, T. Ataka, M. Shigeno, H. Monobe, and M. Fujihira, “Multi-functional SNOM/AFM probe with accurately controlled low spring constant,” Ultramicroscopy, Vol.71, pp. 73-79, 1998.
-  H.-Y. Xie, “Frequency shifts of cantilever in AFM,” Applied Surface Science, Vol.252, pp. 372-378, 2005.
-  A. C. Fischer-Cripps, Nanoindentation, Springer, New York, 2002.
-  S. Liu, S. Nagasawa, S. Takahashi, and K. Takamasu, “Influence of AFM stylus tip on the resist surface,” Proceedings of JSME 2005, Vol.2621, 2005.
-  S. Nagasawa, S. Liu, S. Takahashi, and K. Takamasu, “Profile Measurement of Resist Surface (1),” Proceedings of JSPE 2005, L66, 2005.
-  K. Salaita, S.-W. Lee, X. Wang, L. Huang, T. M. Dellinger, C. Liu, and C. A. Mirkin, “Sub-100 nm, Centimeter-Scale, Parallel Dip-Pen Nanolithography,” small, Vol.1, No.10, pp. 940-945, 2005.
-  R. J. Fasching, Y. Tao, and F. B. Prinz, “Cantilever tip probe arrays for simultaneous SECM and AFM analysis,” Sensors and Actuators B, Vol.180, pp. 964-972, 2005.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2006 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.