Impedance Control of Free-Flying Space Robot for Orbital Servicing
Hiroki Nakanishi and Kazuya Yoshida
Department of Aerospace Engineering, Graduate School of Engineering, Tohoku University, 6-6-01 Aramaki Aza Aoba, Aoba-ku, Sendai, Miyagi 980-8579, Japan
-  T. Kasai, M. Oda, and T. Suzuki, “Results of the ETS-7 Mission – Rendezvous Docking and Space Robotics Experiments,” Proc. 5th Int. Symp. on AI, Robotics and Automation in Space, iSAIRAS’99, pp. 299-306, 1999.
-  K. Yoshida, H. Nakanishi, H. Ueno, N. Inaba, T. Nishimaki, and M. Oda, “Dynamics, Control, and Impedance Matching for Robotic Capture of a Non-cooperative Satellite,” RSJ Advanced Robotics, Vol.18, No.2, pp. 175-198, 2004.
-  H. Hirabayashi, K. Sugimoto, A. Enomoto, and I. Ishimaru, “Robot Manipulation Using Virtual Compliance Control,” Journal of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.12, No.5, pp. 567-576, 2000.
-  N. Hogan, “Impedance Control: An approach to manipulation: Part 1-3,” ASME, Journal of DSMC, pp. 1-7, 1985.
-  M. J. Sidi, “Spacecraft Dynamics and Control A Practical Engineering Approach,” Cambridge Aerospace Series 7, Cambridge University Press, 1997.
-  S. Ali, A. Moosavian, R. Rastegari, and E. Papadopoulos, “Multiple Impedance Control for Space Free-Flying Robots,” AIAA Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, Vol.28, No.5, pp. 939-947, 2005.
-  Y. Umetani and K. Yoshida, “Resolved Motion Rate Control of Space Manipulators with Generalized Jacobian Matrix,” IEEE Trans. on Robotics and Automation, 5, 3, pp. 303-314, 1989.
-  Y. Masutani, F. Miyazaki, and S. Arimoto, “Sensory Feedback for Space Manipulators,” Proc. of 1989 IEEE Conf. on Robotics and Automation, pp. 1346-1351, Scottsdale, Arizona, USA, 1989.
-  K. Yoshida and S. Abiko, “Inertia Parameter Identification for a Free-Flying Space Robot,” Proc. of the AIAA Guidance, Navigation, and Control Conference, AIAA 2002-4568, Monterey, California, August, 2002.
-  H. Nakanishi, K. Yoshida, N. Inaba, H. Ueno, and M. Oda, “Capture of a Non-Cooperative Satellite by a Robot Manipulator Under the Impedance Control,” Proc. of 24th International Symposium on Space Technology and Science, Miyazaki, Japan, ISTS2004-o-2-07v, 2004.
-  P. K. Nguyen and P. C. Hughes, “Teleoperation: From the Space Shuttle to the Space Station,” AIAA Progress in Aeronautics & Astronautics, Vol.161, pp. 353-409.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2006 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.