Gain Scheduling Controller Design for Two-Rotor Hovering System and its Experimental Verification
Makoto Yamashita*, Masami Saeki**, Nobutaka Wada**,
and Izumi Masubuchi**
*Morita Corporation, 1-11-1 Akashiadai, Sanda, Hyogo 180, Japan
**Department of Mechanical System Engineering, Graduate School of Engineering, Hiroshima University, 1-4-1 Kagamiyama, Higashi-Hiroshima, Hiroshima 739-8527, Japan
-  P. Apkarian, G. Becker, P. Gahinet, and H. Kajiwara, “LMI Techniques in Control Engineering from Theory to Practice,” Workshop Notes, IEEE Conf. Decision & Control, 1996.
-  I. Fantoni, A. Zavala, and R. Lozano, “Global stabilization of a PVTOL aircraft with bounded thrust,” Proc. IEEE Conf. Decision and Control, 2002.
-  J. Hauser, S. Sastry, and G. Meyer, “Nonlinear Control Design for Slightly Non-minimum Phase Systems: Application to V/STOL Aircraft,” Automatica, Vol.28, No.4, pp. 665-679, 1992.
-  J. Imura, K. Ieki, M. Saeki, and Y. Wada, “Experiments of twinrotor helicopter model using exact linearization via dynamic state feedback,” Trans. of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers, Vol.66, No.648(C), pp. 160-167, 2000 (in Japanese).
-  R. Lozano, P. Castillo, and A. Dzul, “Global stabilization of the PVTOL: real-time application to a mini-aircraft,” Int. J. Control, Vol.77, No.8, pp. 735-740, 2004.
-  M. Saeki, J. Imura, and Y. Wada, “Flight control design and experiment of a twin rotor helicopter model via 2 step exact linearization,” Proc. of IEEE Conf. Control Applications, pp. 146-151, 1999.
-  R. Sepulchre, M. Jankovic, and P. Kokotovic, “Constructive Nonlinear Control,” Springer-Verlag, pp. 246-249, 1997.
-  A. R. Teel, “Global stabilization and restricted tracking for multiple integrators with bounded controls,” Systems & Control Letters, Vol.18, pp. 165-171, 1992.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2006 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.