Robotic Facial Expression Using a Curved Surface Display
Minoru Hashimoto* and Daisuke Morooka**
*Interdisciplinary Graduate School of Science and Technology, Shinshu University, 3-15-1 Tokida, Ueda, Nagano 386-8567, Japan
**Design Center, Nissan Motor Co., Ltd., 560-2 Okatsukoku, Atsugi, Kanagawa 243-0192, Japan
-  C. L. Breazeal, “Designing Sociable Robots,” The MIT Press, 2002.
-  H. Miwa et al., “Effective Emotional Expressions with Emotion Expression Humanoid Robot WE-4RII,” Proc. of the 2004 IEEE/RSJ Intl. Conference on Intelligent Robot and Systems, pp. 2203-2208, 2004.
-  http://www.magicball.de/main/en/versions.htm
-  K. Akiyama et al., “Teleoperation of Human-Friendly Robot (18th report),” Proc. of Robomec’04, 2A1-H-60, 2004 (in Japanese).
-  http://www.arcscience.com/omni.htm
-  P. Ekman, and W. V. Friesen, “Facial Action Coding Consulting,” Psychologist Press, 1977.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2006 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.