Non-Dimensional Analysis Based Design on Tracing Type Legged Robots
Mitsuru Higashimori, Idaku Ishii, and Makoto Kaneko
Graduate School of Engineering, Hiroshima University, 4-1 Kagamiyama 1-Chome, Higashi-Hiroshima 739-8527, Japan
-  E. Nakano, and H. Okubo, “Jumping Machines,” Journal of the Robotics Society of Japan, Vol.11, No.3, pp. 342-347, 1993 (In Japanese).
-  M. H. Raibert, H. B. Brown, Jr., and M. Chepponis, “Experiments in Balance with a 3D One-Legged Hopping Machine,” The Int. Journal of Robotics Research, Vol.3, No.2, pp. 75-92, 1984.
-  H. Okubo, E. Nakano, and H. Kimura, “Design of Jumping Machine using Spring and Actuators,” Journal of the Robotics Society of Japan, Vol.10, No.7, pp. 948-954, 1992 (In Japanese).
-  H. Okubo, M. Handa, and E. Nakano, “Design of a Jumping Machine using Self-energizing Spring –Jumping by Small Actuators–,” Journal of the Robotics Society of Japan, Vol.16, No.5, pp. 633-639, 1998 (In Japanese).
-  K. Arikawa, and T. Mita, “Design of Multi-DOF Jumping Robot,” IEEE Proc. of Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, pp. 3992-3997, 2002.
-  T. J. Pedley, “Scale Effect in Animal Locomotion,” Academic Press, p. 93, 1977.
-  M. Kaneko, S. Tachi, K. Tanie, and M. Abe, “Basic Study on Similarity in Walking Machine from a Point of Energetic Efficiency,” IEEE Journal of Robotics and Automation, Vol.RA-3, No.1, pp. 19-30, 1987.
-  A. A. Gukhman, “Introduction to the Theory of Similarity,” New York, Academic, 1965.
-  A. Namiki, Y. Imai, M. Ishikawa, and M. Kaneko, “Development of a High-speed Multifingered Hand System and Its Application to Catching,” In Proc. of IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp. 2666-2669, 2003.
-  http://www.hds.co.jp/HDS_hp_english/english/index.html
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2006 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.