Development of Rockfall Prevention Net Climbing Robot Using a Quadric Chain
Hidekazu Kajiwara, Makoto Arai, Takafumi Noguchi,
and Takashi Nakamura
Kushiro National College of Technology, Nishi 2-32-1, Otanoshike, Kushiro, Hokkaido 084-0916, Japan
-  H. Kajiwara, M. Arai, T. Noguchi, and T. Nakamura, “Development of Rock-net Climbing Robot,” Proceedings of the 2004 JSME Conference on Robotics and Mechatronics, 2P1-L2-17, 2004.
-  Special issue: Development of a Wall-Climbing Robot, The Robotics Society of Japan, Vol.10, No.5, pp. 557-620, 1992.
-  A. Nishi, Y. Wakasugi, and K. Watanabe, “Design of a Robot Movable on Vertical Wall,” The Robotics Society of Japan, Vol.2, No.3, pp. 215-221, 1984.
-  Y. Kawaguchi, T. Sogi, N. Kai, H. Morisaki, and H. Hayakawa, “Development of an Inspection Robot for Spherical Storage Tanks,” The Robotics Society of Japan, Vol.21, No.7, pp. 770-775, 2003.
-  A. Nishi, and H. Miyagi, “AWall-Climbing Robot using Propulsive Force of Propeller: 1st Report, Mechanism and Control in a Weak Wind,” Transactions of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers, Series C, 57-543, pp. 3583-3591, 1991.
-  T. Nishi, and H. Miyagi, “A Wall-Climbing Robot using Propulsive Force of Propeller: 2nd Report, Mechanism and Control System in a Strong Wind,” Transactions of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers, Series C, 58-547, pp. 837-843, 1992.
-  http://www.kushiro-ct.ac.jp/kajiwara/rocknet/
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2006 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.