Damping and Transfer Control of Liquid in a Cylindrical Container Using a Wheeled Mobile Robot
Masafumi Hamaguchi, and Takao Taniguchi
Department of Electronic and Control Systems Engineering, Shimane University, 1060 Nishikawatsu, Matsue, Shimane 690-8504, Japan
-  M. Hamaguchi, and K. Terashima, “Modeling and Optimal Control of Liquid Vibration in Transferring a Rectangular Container,” Proceedings of the FLUCOME, Vol.1, pp. 379-384, 1994.
-  K. Yano, T. Yoshida, M. Hamaguchi, and K. Terashima, “Liquid Container Transfer Considering the Suppression of Sloshing for the Change of Liquid Level,” Proceedings of the 13th World Congress of IFAC, Vol.B, pp. 193-198, 1996.
-  M. Hamaguchi, M. Yamamoto, and K. Terashima, “Modeling and Control of Sloshing with Swirling in a Cylindrical Container during a Curved Path Transfer,” Proceedings of the 2nd Asian Control Conference, Vol.I, pp. 233-236, 1997.
-  M. Hamaguchi, and T. Taniguchi, “Transfer Control and Curved Path Design for Cylindrical Liquid Container,” Proceedings of the 15th World Congress of IFAC, July, 2002.
-  J. T. Feddema, C. R. Dohrmann et al., “Control for Slosh-Free Motion of an Open Container,” IEEE Control Systems Magazine, Vol.17, No.1, pp. 29-36, 1997.
-  K. Yano, T. Toda, and K. Terashima, “Sloshing Suppression Control of Automatic Pouring Robot by Hybrid Shape Approach,” Proceedings of the 40th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, Vol.2, pp. 1328-1333, 2001.
-  T. Acarman, and U. Ozquner, “Rollover Prevention for Heavy Trucks Using Frequency Shaped Sliding Mode Control,” Proceedings of 2003 IEEE Conference on Control Applications, Vol.1, pp. 7-12, 2003.
-  W. Wu, H. Chen, and P. Woo, “Time Optimal Path Planning for a Wheeled Mobile Robot,” Journal of Robotic Systems, Vol.17, No.11, pp. 585-591, 2000.
-  M. L. Corradini, and G. Orlando, “Robust Tracking Control of Mobile Robots in the Presence of Uncertainties in the Dynamical Model,” Journal of Robotic Systems, Vol.18, No.6, pp. 317-323, 2001.
-  N. C. Singer, and W. P. Seering, “Preshaping Command Inputs to Reduce System Vibration,” ASME Journal of Dynamic Systems, Measurement, and Control, Vol.112, pp. 76-82, 1990.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2005 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.