Development of a Forging Type Rapid Prototyping System; Automation of a Free Forging and Metal Hammering Working
Hidetake Tanaka*, Naoki Asakawa**, and Masatoshi Hirao**
*Division of Innovative Technology and Science, Graduate School of Natural Science and Technology, Kanazawa University, Kakuma-machi, Kanazawa City, Ishikawa, Japan
**Graduate School of Natural Science and Technology, Kanazawa University, Kakuma-machi, Kanazawa City, Ishikawa, Japan
-  J. A. Schey, and P. W. Wallace, “Advances in Machine Tool Design and Research,” p. 1361, Pergamon Press, 1968.
-  P. K. Wright, D. A. Bourne, J. P. Colyer, G. S. Schatz, and J. A. E. Isasi, “Flexible Manufacturing Cell for Swaging,” MECHANICAL ENGINEERING, pp. 76-83, 1982.
-  N. Nakajima, T. Tohdo, Y. Kishi, and K. Hongo, Bull. of JSPE, 13-1.
-  J. P. Kruth, M. C. Leu, and T. Nakagawa, “Progress in Additive Manufactureing and Rapid Prototyping,” Annals of the CIRP, Vol.47/2/1998, pp. 525-540.
-  T. Nakagawa, K. Suzuki, and H. Noguchi, “Application of Laser Beam Maching into the Manufacturing of Blanking tool,” Proc. of 4th ICTP Tokyo, Aug., 1980, pp. 820-825.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2005 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.