Parallel Extraction Architecture for Information of Numerous Particles in Real-Time Image Measurement
Yoshihiro Watanabe, Takashi Komuro, Shingo Kagami,
and Masatoshi Ishikawa
Department of Information Physics and Computing, University of Tokyo, 7-3-1 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-8656, Japan
-  http://www.micron.com/products/imaging/
-  http://www.dalsa.com/
-  http://www.fillfactory.com/
-  M. Raffel, C. E. Willert, and J. Kompenhans, “Particle Image Velocimetry: A Practical Guide (Experimental Fluid Mechanics),” Springer Verlag, 1998.
-  M. K. Hu, “Visual Pattern Recognition by Moment Invariants,” IRA Transactions on Information Theory, Vol.IT-8, pp. 179-187, 1962.
-  I. Ishii, T. Komuro, and M. Ishikawa, “Method of Moment Calculation for a Digital Vision Chip System,” Proceedings of IEEE International Workshop on Computer Architecture for Machine Perception, pp. 41-48, 2000.
-  T. Komuro, S. Kagami, and M. Ishikawa, “A New Architecture of Programmable Digital Vision Chip,” Proceedings of 2002 Symposium on VLSI Circuits, pp. 266-269, 2002.
-  Y. Imai, A. Namiki, K. Hashimoto, and M. Ishikawa, “Dynamic Active Catching Using a High-speed Multifingered Hand and a High-speed Vision System,” Proceedings of 2004 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, pp. 1849-1854, 2004.
-  T. Senoo, A. Namiki, and M. Ishikawa, “High-Speed Batting Using a Multi-Jointed Manipulator,” Proceedings of 2004 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, pp. 1191-1196, 2004.
-  H. Oku, I. Ishii, and M. Ishikawa, “Tracking a Protozoon Using High-Speed Visual Feedback,” Proceedings of 1st Annual International IEEE-EMBS Special Topic Conference on Microtechnologies in Medicine & Biology, pp. 156-159, 2000.
-  N. Ogawa, H. Oku, K. Hashimoto, and M. Ishikawa, “Motile Cell Galvanotaxis Control using High-Speed Tracking System,” Proceedings of 2004 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, pp. 1646-1651, 2004.
-  S. Kleinfelder, S. Lim, X. Liu, and A. E. Gamal, “A 10000 Frames/s CMOS Digital Pixel Sensor,” IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits, Vol.36, No.12, pp. 2049-2058, 2001.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2005 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.