Structural Analysis of Directional Deflection Beams
Koyu Abe, Yusuke Tanida, and Masaru Uchiyama
Tohoku University, 6-6-01 Aoba-yama, Sendai 980-8579, Japan
-  T. Nanko, Y. Seki, and N. Motomura, “Near Infrared Spectral Analyzer Infra-Spec NR800,” Yokogawa Technical Report, Vol.45, No.3, pp. 179-182, 2001.
-  K. Ono, “A 6-axis Force Sensor,” Journal of the Society for Precision Engineering, Vol.54, No.4, pp. 33-36, 1986.
-  J. M. Paros, and L. Weisbord, “Flexure Hinges,” Machine Design, pp. 151-156, 1965.
-  M. Tanaka, and M. Nakayama, “The Bending Elasticity of a Circular Notched Bar as the Monolithic Flexure Hinges in a Precision Mechanism,” Journal of the Japan Society of Applied Physics, Vol.50, No.3, pp. 212-221, 1981.
-  A. Kyusojin, D. Sagawa, and A. Toyama, “Development of Linear and Rotary Movement Mechanisms by Using Leaf Springs,” Journal of the Japan Society for Precision Engineering, Vol.53, No.7, pp. 92-96, 1987.
-  K. Abe, T. Miwa, and M. Uchiyama, “Development of a 3-axis Planer Force/Torque Sensor for Very Small Force/Torque Measurement,” JSME International Journal, Series C, Vol.42, No.2, 1999.
-  T. Yoshikawa, and T. Miyazaki, “A Six-Axis Force Sensor with Three-Dimensional Cross-Shape Structure,” Proceedings of the 1989 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, pp. 249-255, 1989.
-  Y. Hatamura, “Multi-Axis Force Sensors and their Applications,” Journal of the Society for Precision Engineering, Vol.57, No.10, pp. 47-53. 1991.
-  D. M. Stefanescu, T. Manescu, and I. Ion, “Strain Gauges Emplacement Possibilities for Force/Torque Transducers in Robotics,” IMEKO-XV World Congress, pp. 117-124, 1999.
-  BL-Autotec Ltd., “Catalog of Force Torque Sensors,” BL-FTS-020, p. 4.
-  T. Oiwa, and T. Sugimoto, “Shape Optimization for Flexure Hinges,” Journal of the Japan Society for Precision Engineering, Vol.63, No.10, pp. 1454-1458, 1997.
-  K. Abe, Y. Tanida, A. Konno, and M. Uchiyama, “FEM Analysis of a Directional Deflection Sensor Beam Structure for Small Force/Torque Measurement,” Proceedings of 2003/04 International Conference on Precision Engineering, pp. 628-634, 2004.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2005 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.