Simple Humanoid Biped Robot with PIC Microcomputer for University Education
Yoshihiko Takahashi, and Masayoshi Kohda
Department of System Design Engineering, Kanagawa Institute of Technology, 1030 Shimo-Ogino, Atsugi, Kanagawa 243-0292, Japan
-  Y. Tomimasu, M. Tokizawa, Y. Ando, M. Mizukawa, C. Kasuga, and Y. Ogawa, “Development of the line trace robot as teaching materials for mechatronics education,” Proc. of 2004 JSME Conf. on Robotics and Mechatronics, 2P1-L2-36, 2004.
-  N. Komine, K. Inagaki, T. Inaba, and R. Matsuda, “Creative design practice,” the subject of robot design for the first year students, Proc. of 2004 JSME Conf. on Robotics and Mechatronics, 2P1-L2-35, 2004.
-  S. Yura, N. Hiraoka, H. Sogo, S. Fujusawa, K. Shikama, S. Urushihara, and H. Tarao, “Kid’s KARAKURI workshop at Takamatsu NCT,” Proc. of 2004 JSME Conf. on Robotics and Mechatronics, 2P2-L2-36, 2004.
-  O. Yokoyama, M. Mizukawa, and R. Sakai, “e-nuvo: Development of education materials of bipedal locomotion robot,” Proc. of 2004 JSME Conf. on Robotics and Mechatronics, 2A1-L2-38, 2004.
-  Y. Nakagawa, I. Kobayashi, and K. Watanabe, “Education using small humanoid robot,” Proc. of 2004 JSME Conf. on Robotics and Mechatronics, 2P2-L2-35, 2004.
-  K. Okada, M. Inaba, and H. Inoue, “Mechano-informatics seminar for undergraduate students using the HRP2 humanoid robot,” Proc. of 2004 JSME Conf. on Robotics and Mechatronics, 2P2-L2-39, 2004.
-  T. Endo, “Wakaru PIC micon seigyo,” Seibundo shinkou sya, 2002 (in Japanese).
-  M. Suzuki, “Tanoshiku dekiru C&PIC seigyo Jikken,” Tokyo denki daigaku syuppankyoku, 2003 (in Japanese).
-  T. Gokan, “C gengo ni yoru PIC programming nyumon,” Gijutsu hyoronsya, 2002 (in Japanese).
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2005 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.