Autonomous Mobile Surveillance Based on RTK-GPS in Urban Canyons
Jun-ichi Meguro*, Rui Hirokawa**, Jun-ichi Takiguchi**,
and Takumi Hashizume*
*Advanced Research Institute for Science and Engineering, Waseda University, 17 Kikui-cho, Shinjyuku-ku, Tokyo 162-0044, Japan
**Mitsubishi Electric Corp. Kamakura Works, 325 Kamimachiya, Kamakura, Kanagawa 247-0065, Japan
-  S. Sukkarieh et al., “A High Integrity IMU/GPS Navigation Loop for Autonomous Land Vehicle Application,” IEEE Trans. on Robotics and Automation, Vol.15, No.3, June 1999.
-  B. H. Kaygisiz, “GPS/INS Enhancement Using Neural Networks for Autonomous Ground Vehicle Applications,” IEEE International Conf. on Robots and systems, pp. 3763-3768, 2003.
-  K. Ohno et al., “Outdoor Navigation of a Mobile Robot between Buildings based on DGPS and Odometry Data Fusion,” IEEE International Conf. on Robotics and Automation, Vol.2, pp. 1978-1984, 2003.
-  A. Takeya et al., “Omnidirectional Vision System Using Two Mirrors,” Novel Optical Systems Design and Optimization SPIE, Vol.3430, pp. 50-60, 1998.
-  M. Saito et al., “Network-based RTK-GPS for Nation-Wide High Accuracy Positioning and Navigation in Japan,” International Symposium International Space University, 2003.
-  H. Asama et al., “A Method of Structuring Free Space And An Efficient Algorithm of Path Planning for Autonomous Mobile Robot,” Annual Conference of the Robotics Society of Japan, pp. 881-882, 1990 (in Japanese).
-  M. W. M. G. Dissanayake, P. Newman, S. Clark, H. F. Durrant-Whyte, and M. Csorba, “A Solution to the Simultaneous Localization and Map Building (SLAM) Problem,” IEEE Transactions on Robotics and Automation, Vol.17, Issue 3, pp. 229-241, 2001.
-  J. J. Leonard, and H. F. Durrant-Whyte, “Simultaneous Map Building and Localization for an Autonomous Mobile Robot,” Proc. of Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp. 1442-1446, 1991.
-  T. Hashizume et al., “A Study of Autonomous Mobile System in Outdoor Environment, Part-5 Development of a Self-positioning System with an Omnidirectional Vision System,” IEEE Int. Conf. Robotics and Automations, 2001.
-  R. Hirokawa et al., “Autonomous Vehicle Navigation with Carrier Phase DGPS and Laser-Scanner Augmentation,” ION GNSS, 2004.
-  A. Elfes et al., “Sonor-Based Real-World Mapping and Navigation,” J. of Robotics and Automation, pp. 249-265, 1987.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2005 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.