Development of a 3D Vision Range Sensor Using Equiphase Light Section Method
Tohoku Gakuin University, 1-13-1 Chuo, Tagajo, Miyagi 985-8537, Japan
-  M. Kumagai, and T. Emura, “Slope-Walk of a Human Type Biped Robot –Estimation of inclination using stereo vision and its application to slope-walk–,” Journal of the Society of Instrument and Control Engineers, Vol.37, No.11, pp. 1040-1047, 2001 (in Japanese).
-  H. Kohno, T. Emura, and M. Kumagai, “Vision-Based Dynamic Walk of Biped Robot on Uneven Ground,” Proceedings of JSME ROBOMEC ’02, 1A1-H04, 2002 (in Japanese).
-  A. Koseki, T. Emura, and M. Kumagai, “Dynamic Walk of Quardruped Robot on Uneven Ground by Using Stereo Vision,” Proceedings of JSME ROBOMEC ’02, 2P1-E10, 2002 (in Japanese).
-  T. Emura, M. Kumagai, and L. Wang, “A Next-Generation Intelligent Car for Safe Drive,” Journal of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.12, No.5, pp. 545-551, 2000.
-  H. G. Maas, “Robust Automatic Surface Reconstruction with Structured Light,” International Archives of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing, Vol.29, part B5, pp. 709-713, 1992.
-  P. Albrecht, and B. Michaelis, “Improvement of the Spatial Resolution of an Optical 3-D Measurement Procedure,” IEEE Trans, on Instrumentation and Measurement, Vol.47, No.1, pp. 158-162, Feb. 1998.
-  Y. Oike, H. Shintaku, M. Ikeda, and K. Asada, “A High-Resolution and Real-Time 3-D Imaging System Based on Light-Section Method,” Journal of The Institute of Image Information and Television Engineers, Vol.57, No.9, pp. 1149-1151, 2003 (in Japanese).
-  V. Srinivasan, H. C. Liu, and M. Halioua, “Automated phase-measuring profilometry of 3-D diffuse objects,” Applied Optics, Vol.23, No.18, pp. 3105-3108, Sep. 1984.
-  R. Mitaka, and C. Hamada, “High-Speed High-Accuracy Three-Dimensional Measuring System Using Phase-Shift Method,” Matsushita Electric Works Technical Report, No.78, pp. 10-15, Aug. 2002 (in Japanese, available on WWW).
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2005 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.