Quantitative Evaluating Reactions to Gustatory Stimuli
Hideto Ide*, and Yoshinori Ide**
*Aoyama Gakuin University, 5-10-1 Fuchinobe, Sagamihara, Kanagawa 229-8558, Japan
**Tamagawa University, Machida 194-0041, Japan
-  S. Sima, “Stress and Heart,” Nakanishiya Press.
-  N. Mizusima, “Manual of aromatherapy,” Souryusha.
-  T. Yamamoto, “Measurement of deliciousness,” Technology of Food Processing, Vol.22, No.4, 2002.
-  N. Utsunomiya, H. Tanaka, and H. Ide, “Construction of Pleasantness Estimation Matrix by the Correlation Coefficients of EEG,” IEEJ Trans. EIS, Vol.122, No.2, pp. 309-310, 2002.
-  T. Takeuchi, A. Nozawa, H. Tanaka, and H. Ide, “The Method of Visualizing Feeling of Pleasantness and Arousal Based on the Sensitive Matrix on Real Time,” IEEJ Trans. EIS, Vol.123, No.8, pp. 1512-1513, 2003 (in Japanese).
-  K. Nagumo, H. Zenju, A. Nozawa, H. Ide, and H. Tanaka, “Evaluation of Temporary Arousal Level using Thermogram Images,” 19th Sensing Forum, Vol.2, pp. 95-98, 2002.
-  H. Zenju, H. Tanaka, and H. Ide, “VAS Estimation using Nasal Thermogram Changes in Time Series Under Unpleasant and Pleasant States,” National Convention Record I.E.E JAPAN, No.3 3-096, p. 982, 2001.
-  H. Zenju, K. Nagumo, A. Nozawa, H. Tanaka, and H. Ide, “The Estimation of Unpleasant and Pleasant States by Nasal Thermogram,” Forum on Information Technology, Vol.3, pp. 459-463, 2004.
-  K. Nagamine, A. Nozawa, and H. Ide, “Evaluation of Emotions by Nasal Skin Temperature on Compound Stimulus,” The Paper of Technical Meeting on Instruction and Measurement, IEE Japan, IM-03-38, pp. 11-14, 2003.
-  H. Kobayashi, A. Nozawa, and H. Ide, “Evaluation of Unpleasant-Pleasant under Complex Stimuli by Facial Skin Thermogram,” The 20th Sensing Forum, pp. 263-266, 2003 (in Japanese).
-  N. Kawai, “Sensory Evaluation of Food Palatability,” Bulletin of Japan Dairy Technical Association, Vol.50, pp. 206-226, 2000 (in Japanese).
-  J. E. Steiner, “What the neonate can tell us about umami,” In Umami: A Basic Taste, Marcel Dekker, Inc., New York, pp. 97-123, 1987.
-  T. Yamamoto, Y. Fujimoto, T. Shimura, and N. Sakai, “Conditioned taste aversion in rats with excitotoxic brain lesions,” Neurosci. Res., 22, pp. 31-49, 1995.
-  T. Shimura, Y. Kamada, and T. Yamamoto, “Ventral tegmental lesions reduce overconsumption of normally preferred taste fluid in rats,” Behav. Brain Res., 134, pp. 123-130, 2002.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2005 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.