A Middleware Framework for Loose Robot Communication over the Internet
Makoto Oya, and Taku Okuno
Hokkaido University, N14, W9, Kita-ku, Sapporo 060-0814, Japan
-  M. Oya, K. Naruse, M. Narita, T. Okuno, M. Kinoshita, and Y. Kakazu, “Loose Robot Communication over the Internet,” Journal of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.16, No.6, pp. 626-634, 2004.
-  M. Narita et al., “RoboLink Protocol Specification Public Draft v1.1,” 2003 (in Japanese).
-  M. Narita, K. Naruse, and M. Oya, “RoboLink: A Robot Collaboration Protocol based on Web Services,” ICAM’04, JSME/No.05-204, ISSN:1348-8961, pp. 442-448, 2004.
-  D. Box, D. Ehnebuske, G. Kakivaya, A. Layman, N. Mendelsohn, H. F. Nielsen, S. Thatte, and D. Winer, “Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) 1.1,” W3C Note
-  Y. Kakazu et al., “Development of Middleware as Platform for IT Application Services,” a report on NEDO regional consortium project, 2002 (in Japanese).
-  K. Iwasa, J. Durand, T. Rutt, M. Peel, S. Kunisetty, and D. Bunting, “WS-Reliability 1.1,” OASIS, 2004.
-  The OpenSOAP Project, “OpenSOAP Project: The Middleware as Platform for IT Application Services,” 2004.
-  T. Okuno, and Y. Kakazu, “OpenSOAP: A Middleware for the Platform of IT Service Business,” Proc. of 2nd Symposium on System Integration, Society of Instrument and Control Engineers, Nagoya, 2001 (in Japanese).
-  J. Nakajima, and Y. Kakazu, “Overview of the OpenSOAP Middleware Architecture and Message Management Technology,” Proc. of 2nd Symposium on System Integration, Society of Instrument and Control Engineers, Nagoya, 2001 (in Japanese).
-  Y. Sato, T. Ishida, S. Chaya, T. Uozumi, H. Kubo, and Y. Kakazu, “Architecture and an Implementation of the OpenSOAP Server,” Proc. of 2nd Symposium on System Integration, Society of Instrument and Control Engineers, Nagoya, 2001 (in Japanese).
-  T. Bellwood et al., “UDDI Version 3.0.1,” OASIS, 2003.
-  J. Beatty, G. Kakivaya, D. Kemp et al., “Web Services Dynamic Discovery (WS-Discovery),” 2004.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2005 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.