Discrimination Threshold of Tactility to ERP-Modulated Vibration
Hideto Ide*, and Yoshinori Ide**
*Aoyama Gakuin University, 5-10-1 Fuchinobe, Sagamihara, Kanagawa 229-8558, Japan
**Tamagawa University, Machida, Tokyo 194-0041, Japan
-  K. A. Kaczmarek, J. G. Webster, P. Bach-y-Rita, and W. J. Tompkins, “Electro-tactile and vibro-tactile displays for sensory substitution systems,” IEEE Trans. on Biomedical Engineering, Vol.38, No.1, pp. 1-16, 1991.
-  E. T. Auer, and L. E. Bernstein, “Temporal and spatio-temporal vibrotactile displays for voice fundamental frequency: An initial evaluation of a new vibrotactile speech perception aid with normalhearing and hearing-impaired individuals,” Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, Vol.104, pp. 2477-2489, 1998.
-  H. Ide, M. Uchida, and S. Yokoyama, “Vibrotactile stimulation by using both the electrical and mechanical stimuli,” Journal of Robotics Society of Japan, Vol.12, No.5, pp. 1-9, 1994.
-  C. Domenici, and D. Derossi, “A stress-component-selective tactile sensor array,” Sensors and Actuators, Vol.13, pp. 97-100, 1992.
-  B. L. Gray, and R. S. Fearing, “A surface-micromachined microtactile sensor array,” IEEE Int. Conf. Rob. and Auto., Vol.1, pp. 1-6, 1996.
-  D. Pawluk, C. Buskirk, J. Killebrew, S. Hsiao, and K. Johnson, “Control and pattern specification for a high density tactile array,” IMECE Proc. of the ASME Dyn. Sys. and Control Div., Vol.64, pp. 97-102, 1998.
-  H. Katsuki, “Sense and Inhibition,” Igakushoin, pp. 38-40, 1969.
-  Y. Shimizu, “Tactile of sensor,” J. Human Factors Society of Japan, Vol.24, No.3, pp. 157-163, 1988.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2004 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.