On-Site Non-Destructive Inspection of Bridges Using the 950 keV X-Band Electron Linac X-ray Source
Mitsuru Uesaka*1,†, Yuki Mitsuya*1, Eiko Hashimoto*1, Katsuhiro Dobashi*1, Ryota Yano*2, Hiroaki Takeuchi*2, Jean-Michel Bereder*2, Joichi Kusano*3, Eiji Tanabe*3, Natsuyo Maruyama*4, Yukiya Hattori*4, Masahiro Tatewaka*5, Hironobu Ono*5, Kentaro Murata*6, Atsushi Koishikawa*6, Futoshi Kaibuki*7, Hideo Sakurai*8, Yoshichika Seki *9, Yoshinobu Oshima*10, and Masahiro Ishida*10
*1Nuclear Professional School, School of Engineering, The University of Tokyo
Shirakata-shirane 2-22, Tokai-mura, Naka-gun, Ibaraki 319-1188, Japan
*2Department of Nuclear Engineering and Management, School of Engineering, The University of Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan
*3Accuthera Inc., Kanagawa, Japan
*4Hitachi Power Solutions Co., Ltd., Ibaraki, Japan
*5KANTOGIKEN Co., Ltd., Ibaraki, Japan
*6XIT Co. Ltd., Tokyo, Japan
*7Atomy Research Inc., Japan
*8SAKURAI and Associates Inc., Japan
*9J-PARC Center, Japan Atomic Energy Agency, Ibaraki, Japan
*10Center for Advanced Engineering Structural Assessment and Research, Public Works Research Institute, Ibaraki, Japan
-  P. Chang et al., “Review paper: health monitoring of civil infrastructure,” Struct. Health Monit., Vol.2, No.3, pp. 257-267, September 2003.
-  M. Uesaka et al., “950 keV, 3.95 MeV and 6 MeV X-band linacs for nondestructive evaluation and medicine,” 2011 Nucl. Instrum. Methods Phys. Res. A., Vol.657, Issue 1, pp. 82-87, November 2011.
-  T. Natsui et al., “Development of a Portable 950 KeV X- band Linac for NDT,” The American Institue of Physics Conf. Procs. Series, Vol.1099, pp. 75-78, 2009.
-  M. Jin et al., “Upgraded X-band 950 keV Linac X-ray Source for On-site Inspection at Petrochemical Complex,” Proc. IPAC 2011, pp. 3574-3576, 2011.
-  L. T. Niklason et al., “Digital tomosynthesis in breast imaging,” Radiology, Vol.205, pp. 399-406, November 1997.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.