Basic Study on Appropriate Ways to Hold Reserves to Continue Domestic Life After Large-Scale Earthquakes
International Center for Urban Safety Engineering, Institute of Industrial Science, The University of Tokyo
4-6-1 Komaba, Meguro-ku, Tokyo 153-8505, Japan
-  Water Division, Civil Engineering Department, Hyogo Prefecture, “Record of damages on water/sewerage facilities in the Hanshin-Awaji Earthquake Disaster,” 69pp., March, 1996 (in Japanese).
-  Central Disaster Management Council, “Report of the Committee for Technical Investigation on Countermeasures for Earthquakes and Tsunamis Based on the Lessons Learned from the 2011 off the Pacific coast of Tohoku Earthquake, figures,” 83pp., September, 2011, http://www.bousai.go.jp/kaigirep/chousakai/ tohokukyokun/pdf/sankou.pdf [in Japanese, accessed Jan. 10, 2015]
-  Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries, “home food storage guide for emergency,” 16pp., http://www.maff.go.jp /j/zyukyu/anpo/pdf/pdf/gaido-kin kyu.pdf [in Japanese, accessed Jan. 10, 2015]
-  Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries, “home food storage guide for Novel Influenza Pandemic,” 12pp., http://www.maff.go.jp /j/zyukyu/anpo/pdf/pdf/gaido-kinkyu.pdf [in Japanese, accessed Jan. 10, 2015]
-  K. Yamori, “Introduction of disaster prevention in daily life – Study note on disaster psychology,” 81pp. Nakanishi Publishing, Nov. 2005 (in Japanese).
-  S. Mori, “Introduction Of Recycling-Oriented Emergency Foods To Support Stricken Districts,” Papers of workshop of the Great East Japan Earthquake, Institute of Social Safety Science (ISSS), No.1, 2p., Aug. 2012 (in Japanese).
-  Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare, “Dietary Reference Intakes for Japanese (2015),” 41pp., http://www.mhlw.go.jp/stf/ houdou/0000041733.html [in Japanese, accessed Jan. 8, 2015]
-  N. Negoro and M. Kishimoto, “Comparative study about the nutrient supply between shelters that were provided with foods at takidashi (soup kitchen) and shelters that were not provided with that in Ishinomaki, after the Great East Japan Earthquake,” Annual Report of Institute of Health and Nutrition, Nagoya University of Arts and Sciences, Vol.6, pp. 71-79, 2014 (in Japanese).
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.