Non-Hydrostatic Model for Solitary Waves Passing Through a Porous Structure
Industrial and Financial Mathematics Research Group,
Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences, Institut Teknologi Bandung
Jalan Ganesha 10, Bandung 40132, Indonesia
-  K. Kathiresan and N. Rajendran, “Coastal mangrove forests mitigated tsunami,” Estuarine, Coastal and Shelf Science, Vol.65, No.3, pp. 601–606, 2005.
-  F. Dahdouh-Guebas, “Mangrove forests and tsunami protection,” McGraw-Hill Yearbook of Science & Technology, pp. 187–191, 2006.
-  S. Pudjaprasetya and I. Magdalena, “Wave Energy Dissipation over Porous Media,” Applied Mathematical Sciences, Vol.7, No.59, pp. 2925–2937, 2013.
-  Z. Gu and H. Wang, “Gravity Waves over Porous Bottoms,” Coastal Engineering, Vol.15, pp. 497–524, 1991.
-  I. Magdalena, S. R. Pudjaprasetya, and L. H. Wiryanto, “Wave Interaction with an Emerged Porous Media,” Advances in Applied Mathematics and Mechanics, Vol.6, No.5, pp. 680–692, Jun., 2015.
-  P. L.-F. Liu and J. Wen, “Nonlinear diffusive surface waves in porous media,” Journal of Fluid Mechanics, Vol.347, pp. 119–139, Sep., 1997.
-  P. J. Lynett, P. L.-F. Liu, I. J. Losada, and C. Vidal, “Solitary Wave Interaction with Porous Breakwaters,” Journal of Waterway, Port, Coastal, and Ocean Engineering, Vol.126, No.6, pp. 314–322, 2000.
-  C. Vidal, M. A. Losada, R. Medina, and J. Rubio, “Solitary Wave Transmission through Porous Breakwaters,” Coastal Engineering, pp. 1073–1083, 1988.
-  G. Stelling and S. Duinmeijer, “A staggered conservative scheme for every Froude number in rapidly varied shallow water flows,” International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids, Vol.43, pp. 1329–1354, 2003.
-  S. Pudjaprasetya and I. Magdalena, “Momentum Conservative Scheme for Dam break and Wave Run up Simulations,” East Asia Journal on Applied Mathematics, Vol.4, No.2, pp. 152–165, 2014.
-  I. Magdalena, N. Erwina, and S. Pudjaprasetya, “Staggered Momentum Conservative Scheme For Radial Dam Break Simulation,” J. Sci. Comput, Vol.3, No.65, pp. 867–874, 2015.
-  F. Engelund, “On the laminar and turbulent flows of ground water through homogeneous sand,” Transaction of The Danish Academy of Technical Sciences, Vol.3, No.4, 1953.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.