Bridging Multi-Stakeholders for Disaster Risk Reduction Through Education for Sustainable Development into the Post-2015 Framework
Center for Disaster Education and Recovery Assistance, Miyagi University of Education
149 Aramaki, Aoba, Sendai, Miyagi 980-0845, Japan
-  T. Oda, “Schools, Teachers, and Training in Risk Reduction after the 2011 Tohoku Disaster,” in K. Shiwaku, A. Sakurai, R. Shaw (Eds.), “Disaster Resilience of Education Systems,” Springer (in-print).
-  R. A. Petry, L. M. Benko, T. Koganezawa, T. Ichinose, M. Otieno, and R. Wade, “Regional centres of expertise as mobilising mechanisms for education for sustainable development,” in Hugh Atkinson and Ros Wade, Policy Press, 2014.
-  R. Shaw, K. Shiwaku, and Y. Takeuchi (Eds.), “Disaster education (community, environment and disaster risk management),” Emerald Group Publishing Limited. Bingley, UK, 2011.
-  D. Smawfield (Ed.), “Education and Natural Disasters,” Bloomsbury, 2013.
-  UNESCO, “Education for Sustainable Development” website available at http://www.unesco.org/new/en/education/themes/leading_ the_international_agenda/education_for_sustainable_development/ [last visited on August 14, 2015]
-  UNESCO Bangkok, UNICEF and Save the Children, Disaster Risk Reduction: Comprehensive School Safety: “An Imperative for Education Policymakers” (year unknown).
-  UNISDR, “Sendai framework for disaster risk reduction 2015–2030,” in “UN world conference on disaster risk reduction,” pp. 14-18, Sendai, March 2015, Japan, http://www.wcdrr.org /uploads/Sendai_Framework_for_Disaster_Risk_Reduction_2015 -2030.pdf [last visited on August 23, 2015]
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.