Impacts of Business Continuity Management (BCM) on Automobile Parts Makers Against Natural Disaster Events
Abednico Lopang Montshiwa and Akio Nagahira
Graduate School of Engineering, Tohoku University
661180 Aza Aoba-ku, Sendai, Miyagi 980-8579, Japan
-  American National Fire Protection Agency (NFPA), “1600 Standard on disaster/emergency management and business continuity programs,” 1 batterymarch Park, Quincy, MA, USA, 2010.
-  S. Andersson, “The network perspective – Its origin and differences to the marketing management approach,” ESBRI, p. 91, 1998.
-  R. Bhamra, S. Dani, and K. Burnard, “Resilience; the concept, a literature review and future direction,” Int. Journal of Production Research, Vol.4918, pp. 5375-5393, 2011.
-  BS25999-1, “Business continuity management – part 1 code of practices,” British Standard, 2006.
-  Business continuity management, “keeping the wheels in motions,” Australian Business Continuity Management Institute, 2000.
-  Centre for strategy and Evaluation, “Evaluation of the SME definition report,” Sevenoaks, 2012.
-  V. Cerullo and J. M. Cerullo, “Business continuity planning: A comprehensive approach,” Information systems management, Vol.21, pp. 70-78, 2004.
-  S. C. Cha, P. W. Juo, L. T. Liu, and W. N. Chen, “Riskpatrol: a risk management system considering the integration risk management with business continuity process,” IEEE. Int. Conf. Intell. Secur. Inform., pp. 110-115, 2008.
-  Chartered Institute Management, “Managing threats in a dangerous world – the 2011 Business Continuity Management Survey,” 2011.
-  F. Fasolis, V. Vassalos, and A. I. Kokkinaki, “Designing and developing a business continuity plan based on collective intelligence,” IFIP Int. Federation for information processing, Vol.399, pp. 278-285, 2013.
-  T. Fujimoto and Y. W. Park, “Balancing supply chain competitiveness and robustness through ‘vitual dual outsourcing’ Lessons from the Great East Japan Earthquake,” Int. J. Prod. Econo., Vol.147, pp. 429-436, 2014.
-  F. Gibb and S. Buchanan, “A framework for business continuity management,” Int. Journal of Information Management, Vol.26, No.2, pp. 128-141, 2006.
-  D. Guha-Sapir et al., “Annual disaster statistical review 2010,” Centre for Research on the Epidemiology of Disasters, 2011.
-  S. Harris, “CISSP All in one exam guide,” Vol.5, pp. 77-840, 2010.
-  B. Herbane, D. Elliot, and E. M. Swartz, “Business Continuity Management. Time for strategic role?” Long range planning, Vol.37, pp. 435- 457, 2004.
-  B. Herbane, “The evolution of business continuity management. A historical review of practices and drivers,” Business History, Vol.52, pp. 978-1002, 2010.
-  S. Okabe and A. Nagahira, “Organizational promoting factors for SME BCP,” Journal of Disaster Research, Vol.9, p. 5, 2014.
-  J. Sharp, “The route map to business continuity management,” Meeting the requirements of BS 25999 BSI, 2008.
-  P. Skidar, “Alternate approach to Business Impact Analysis,” Information Security Journal, A global perspective, Vol.20, pp. 128-134, 2011.
-  Q. Y. Sun and X. Y. Li, “The fault tolerant framework of Large-scale disasters based on continuity management: A case of power network infrastructure,” Int. Conf. on Management Science and Engineering, 21st, 2014.
-  S. Tjoa, S. Jakoubi, and G. Quirchmayr, “Enhancing business impact analysis and risk assessment applying a risk-aware Business process modelling and simulation methodology,” The Third Int. Conf. on Availability, Reliability and Security, 2008.
-  S. A. Torabi, N. Sahebjamnia, and S. A. Mansouri, “Integrated business continuity and disaster recovery planning: Towards organizational resilience,” European Journal of Operational Research, Vol.242, pp. 261-273, 2015.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.