Optimal Life Recovery Assistance for Those Who Are Residing in Designated Temporary Housing in Widely Dispersed Locations: Interim Findings on Different Household Groups and on Life Recovery Promotion Parameters
Department of Sociology, Doshisha University
Kamigyo-ku, Kyoto 602-8580, Japan
-  S. Tanaka and K. Shigekawa, “Housing recovery processes of the temporary housing dwellers for the 2011 great east japan earthquake: Natori city case study,” Proc. of the 3rd Int. Conf. on Urban Disaster Reduction, 2014.
-  R. Kimura, “Recovery and Reconstruction Calendar,” Journal of Disaster Research, Vol.2, No.6, 2007.
-  R. Kimura, K. Tomoyasu, Y. Yajima, H. Mashima, K. Furukawa, Y. Toda, K. Watanabe, and T. Kawahara, “Current Status and Issues of Life Recovery Process Three Years After the Great East Japan Earthquake Questionnaire Based on Subjective Estimate of Victims Using Life Recovery Calendar Method,” Journal of Disaster Research, Vol.9, No.sp, 2014.
-  S. Tanaka and K. Shigekawa, “Life Recovery Process Analysis of Designated Temporary Housing Dwellers,” Proc. of the 36th Institute of Social Safety Science Meeting, pp. 55-56, 2015.
-  A. Matsukawa, A. Tsujioka, and S. Tatsuki, “Life recovery processes and the challenges of government-leased-private-rental-interim-housing (DTH) in wide dispersed areas: The 2013 grass-roots life recovery assessment workshop in Natori city in Miyagi prefecture,” Proc. of the 3rd Int. Conf. on Urban Disaster Reduction, 2014.
-  S. Nishisato, “Analysis of Categorical Data: Dual Scaling and Its Applications,” University of Toronto Press.
-  A. Matsukawa, A. Tsujioka, and S. Tatsuki, “Life Recovery Processes and the Challenges of Four Types of Dwellers: Life Recovery Assessment Workshop in Natori City in Miyagi Prefecture,” Journal of Institute of Social Safety Science, Vol.25 (e-Journal), 2015, http://isss.jp.net/isss-site/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/2014-035.pdf [retrieved June 5, 2015]
-  S. Tatsuki and H. Hayashi, “Seven Critical Element Model of Life Recovery: General Linear Model Analyses of the 2001 Kobe Panel Survey Data,” US-Japan Cooperative Research for Urban Earthquake Disaster Mitigation 2nd Workshop, 2002, http://www.drs.dpri.kyoto-u.ac.jp/us-japan/cd-2/ShigeoTatsuki.pdf [retrieved August 11, 2014]
-  S. Tatsuki, “Long-term Life Recovery Processes among Survivors of the 1995 Kobe Earthquake: 1999, 2001, 2003, and 2005 Life Recovery Social Survey Results,” Journal of Disaster Research, Vol.2, No.6, pp. 484-501, 2007.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.