Proposal and Practice of Comprehensive Disaster Mitigation Depending on Communities in Preservation Districts for Traditional Buildings
National Institute of Technology, Oyama College
771 Nakakuki, Oyama-city, Tochigi, Japan
-  N. Okada, “Way to Comprehensive Disaster Mitigation “CHAPTER1 Perspective for Comprehensive Disaster Mitigation Studies”,” Kyoto University Press, p. 10, 2015 (in Japanese).
-  Kumagawa-ku, “Guidance of the living in the Kumagawa-juku – To a person lived newly in here –,” p. 24, 2013 (in Japanese).
-  Hokkaido Development Association, “Townscape saved in landscape rules of voluntary agreements – Mainly in Saitama Prefecture Kawagoe Ichibangai shopping street of efforts –,” Regional economic report, Vol.482, pp. 19-23, 2003 (in Japanese).
-  The Administrator of Agency for Cultural Affairs (Building charge), “About from step and this of the Important Preservation Districts for Groups of Historic Buildings,” Monthly Cultural Assets, Vol.592, pp. 25, 2013 (in Japanese).
-  Traditional buildings sector with the Agency for Cultural Affairs Cultural Property Counsellor (Buildings charge), “Traditional buildings protection administration workshop in fiscal 2012 (practice course),” Conf. paper, p. 4, 2012 (in Japanese).
-  T. Bojo, “Traditional buildings preservation district and festival in Takayama,” Agency for Cultural Affairs monthly report, p. 27, 2005 (in Japanese).
-  D. Terazaki, “About seismic damage and restoration projects in Sakuragawa-shi, Ibaraki,” Local history study meeting, Vol.64, No.4, pp. 83-87, 2014 (in Japanese).
-  R. D. Putnam, “Making Democracy Work: Civic Traditions in Modern Italy,” Princeton University Press, (Kawata Junichi translation : Democracy to perform of philosophy – Structure of the citizen of a tradition and the reform –, NTT Publishing Co.Ltd , 2001)
-  Y. Itaba, “Possibility of the festival as the social capital,” OSAKA GAS Research Institute for Culture, Energy and Life (CEL), Information magazine CEL, Vol.100, pp. 17-18, 2012 (in Japanese).
-  S. Kawazoe et al., “Challenges for Safe and Secure Community Development in Traditional Architectures Preservation Districts – A Case Study on Tochigi District,” Journal of Disaster Research, Vol.10, No.5, 2015.
-  S. Toyokawa, “Analysis on Practice of Developing New Leaders in Traditional Architecture Preservation District : Essey Contest for High School Students in Tochigi City and Establishment of Kura Club,” Japan Society for Urbanology 61th Conf. Summary, pp. 38-39, 2014 (in Japanese).
-  https://www.facebook.com/tochigi.thc [accessed May 4, 2015]
-  S. Ikeda et al., “Grasps of Fire Risks for Historic Preserved District Surrounded by Densely Inhabited District : Case study in Kauemon-cho Preserved District, Tochigi-City,” Summaries of technical papers of annual meeting AIJ, Fire prevention, pp. 9-10, 2014 (in Japanese).
-  H. Sato et al., “Development of the Planning Method of Self-defence against Fires Using Portable Fire Pumps. Derivation of Predictive Method of the Time to Start Suppression and Case Study on a Historical Urban District,” Summaries of technical papers of annual meeting AIJ, Fire prevention, pp. 279-282, 2015 (in Japanese).
-  R. Takahashi et al., “Research on Fire Safety Performance of Post-earthquake Traditional Wooden Soil Walls,” Summaries of technical papers of annual meeting AIJ, Fire prevention, pp. 147-150, 2015 (in Japanese).
-  H. Yokouchi et al., “Research on Earthquake Disaster Mitigation Measures for Groups of Historic Buildings: Part 1–17.,” Summaries of technical papers of annual meeting AIJ, Structure III, September 2013, September 2014, September 2015 (in Japanese).
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.