Clarification and Application of Inundation Processes in Basins with Insufficient Observation Devices Installed
Akihiro Hashimoto, Akira Tai, and Toshimitsu Komatsu
744 Motooka, Nishi-ku, Fukuoka 819-0395, Japan
-  White Paper on Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism in Japan, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, 2010.
-  IPCC Fifth Assessment Report, 2013.
-  Y. Hirabayashi, R. Mahendran, S. Koirala, L. Konoshima, D. Yamazaki, S. Watanabe, H. Kim, and S. Kanae, “Global flood risk under climate change,” Nature Climate Change, Vol.3, pp. 816-821, 2013.
-  A. Hashimoto, A. Tai, and T. Komatsu, “Flood risk due to driftwoods accumulation and blockage at river bridges,” Proc. of the 19th IAHR-APD Congress, USB, 2014.
-  K. Kawaike, H. Nakagawa, Y. Ichikawa, and H. Maruyama, “Numerical simulation of flood disaster due to heavy rainfall of July 2006 in Matsue city,” Proc. of hydraulic engineering, JSCE, Vol.51, pp. 535-540, 2007.
-  J. Akiyama and M. Shige-eda, “Predictions of overflow discharges by a dynamic inundation model and analysis of an urban inundation process due to dike breach,” Journal of JSCE, Division B, Vol.63, pp. 224-237, 2007.
-  I. Fujita and T. Ito, “Inundation analysis of April 2009 disaster in Sayo-cho Hyogo prefecture and criteria for evacuation behavior,” Advances in river engineering, Vol.17, pp. 431-436, 2011.
-  A. Tai, A. Hashimoto, H. Oshikawa, and T. Komatsu, “Investigation of flood disaster and evacuation activity of residents in the Sumiyo River basin in Amami Oshima Island on October 20, 2010,” Advances in river engineering, Vol.17, pp. 473-478, 2011.
-  F. Yasunaga, H. Hayashi, K. Otsuki, T. Sato, M. Tatemichi, and Y. Shimatani, “Characteristics of floods and evacuation behavior in heavy rainfall in Amami Oshima Island on October 2010,” Advances in river engineering, Vol.18, pp. 511-516, 2012.
-  Tokushukai Group Website: http://www.tokushukai.or.jp/syakaitextunderscore ko uken/calamity/result/domestic/amami2010/wadatsumi01.html [accessed April 23, 2015]
-  A. Hashimoto, A. Tai, K. Kawai, and T. Toshimitsu, “Characteristics of Aamami Oshima Island heavy rainfall disaster in October 2010,” Proc. of 2013 IAHR World Congress, A11921 (USB), 2013.
-  M. Takahashi, K. Otsuki, Y. Nihei, H. Takebayashi, Y. Akamatsu, and D. Kamiya, “A study on factors of flooding due to heavy rainfall in the Sumiyo River in Amami Oshima Island on 2010,” Proc. of 67th JSCE Annual Meeting, pp. 321-322, 2012.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.