Improvement of Reception and Transmission Performance on Early Warning System for Multi Country with QZSS Augmentation Signal
Daisuke Iwaizumi*, Shota Iino*, Hiroki Satoh**, Mitsuaki Takaishi**, Naoki Iso**, and Naohiko Kohtake*
*Graduate School of System Design and Management, Keio University, 4-1-1 Hiyoshi, Kohoku-ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa 223-8526, Japan
**NTT DATA, 3-3-9, Toyosu, Koto-ku, Tokyo 135-6017, Japan
-  UNESCO, “Full-scale test of Indian Ocean Tsunami Warning System to take place on 12 October,” 2011 (online), available at: http://www.unesco.org/new/en/media-services/single-view/news/fulltextunderscore scaletextunderscore testtextunderscore oftextunderscore indiantextunderscore oceantextunderscore tsunamitextunderscore warningtextunderscore system textunderscore totextunderscore taketextunderscore placetextunderscore ontextunderscore 12textunderscore october/#.VEs3kfmsV8E [ Oct. 8, 2014]
-  Joint Australian Tsunami Warning Centre, “RTSP Australia User Guide for Indian Ocean National Tsunami Warning Centres,” 2014.
-  BMKG, “Indonesia Tsunami Eary Warning System (InaTEWS) RTSP Services User G for National Tsunami Warning Centre,” 2014.
-  Indian National Centre for Ocean Infromation Services, “Indian Tsunami Early Warning Center (ITEWC) RTSP Services User Guide,” 2011.
-  Y. Goto, N. Fadli, M. Affan, and D. Reliability, “Quick Report No.2 (revised version) Response of the People in Banda Aceh just after the 2012 April 11 Off-Sumatra Earthquake (Mw 8.6),” Vol.2, No.2, pp. 0-33, 2012.
-  Quasi-Zenith Satellite System Services Inc., “Satellite Report for Disaster Crisis Management” (online), available at: http://www.qzs.jp/en/services/details/details04.html [ Oct. 7, 2014]
-  A. R. Mathur, J. Ventura Traveset, C. Montefusco, F. Toran, H. P. Plag, L. Ruiz, and J. Lever, “Provision of emergency communication messages through SBAS: The ESA ALIVE concept,” in ION GNSS 2005.
-  M. S. Wallner, “Status of Definition of Dissemination of Emergency Alerts through GNSS,” in presented at the Sixth Meeting of the International Committee on Global Navigation Satellite Systems (ICG), Working Group B: Enhancement of performance of GNSS services, 2011.
-  D. Iwaizumi, T. Ishida, S. Iino, and P. Buist, “GNSS-based Emergency Message Service : Lessons learned and Future Prospects,” in 7th Advanced Satellite Multimedia Systems Conference 13th Signal Processing for Space Communications Workshop, 2014.
-  D. Iwaizumi, I. Takaaki, H. Dasiuke, I. Shota, S. Hiroki, I. Naoki, E. Takuya, and K. Naohiko, “Design of Wide-area Disaster Information Transmission Method Using QZSS Augmentation Signal and Evaluation of Its Performance,” IEICE Trans. Commun., Vol.97-B, No.11, 2014.
-  Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency, “Quasi-Zenith Satellite System Navigation Service Interface Specification for QZSS,” 2013.
-  T. De Cola, J. M. Chaves, and C. P. Niebla, “Designing an efficient communications protocol to deliver alert messages to the population during crisis through GNSS,” 2012 6th Adv. Satell. Multimed. Syst. Conf. 12th Signal Process. Sp. Commun. Work., pp. 152-159, Sep. 2012.
-  N. Kohtake, “Association Dissemination and utilization of satellite positioning technology:Introduction of indoor positioning system IMES and real-time disaster prevention system using a quasi-zenith satellite,” kouku to utyu, No.700, pp. 19--29, 2012.
-  T. Sakai and N. Hiroe, “Broadcasting Nationwaide Emergency Message by QZSS L1-SAIF Signal,” in Proceedings of the 2012 IEICE GENERAL Conference, pp. 41-42, 2012.
-  Quasi-Zenith Satellite System Services Inc., “Quasi-Zenith Satellite System User Interface Specification Sub-meter Level Augmentation Signal Servise/Satellite Report for Disaster and Crisis Management Servise (IS-QZSS-L1S-001) Draft 2014.10.9,” 2014.
-  “RTSP Australia Regional Tsunami Service Provider for the Indian Ocean Tsunami Warning and Mitigation Service (IOTWS),” The Bureau of Meteorology, 2014 (online), available at: http://reg.bom.gov.au/tsunami/rtsp/ [ Oct. 1, 2014]
-  UNESCO, “Exercise Indian Ocean Wave 2011: an Indian Ocean-wide tsunami warning and communication exercise, 12 October 2011 (Exercise Manual and Exercise Report),” Vol.1, October, 2011.
-  MLIT Japan, “Great East Japan Earthquake Tsunami Disaster Status Survey Report (3rd Report) – Evacuation Survey results from the tsunami (Preliminary report) –,” 2011 (online), available at: http://www.mlit.go.jp/common/000186474.pdf [ Oct. 1, 2014]
-  Patong Municipality of Phuket, “Disaster Management Plan,” 2008 (online), available at: http://www.unep.fr/shared/ publications/pdf/ANNEXES/4.3 Disaster Management plans/Disaster management plantextunderscore Patong.pdf [ Sep. 20, 2014]
-  Quasi-Zenith Satellite System Services Inc., “Quasi-Zenith Satellite System Serivece Performance Standards (PS-QZSS-COM-001) Draft 2014.3.31,” 2014.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.